Zeitronix ZT-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitronix ZT-2

So, does anyone have one of these for wideband/rpm/other datalogging?

It looks like a much better package than the LC-1...
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

My brother had one for his RX7, I'm planning on getting one to go along with my W.A.R chip. He had no complaints, he actually had it feeding into his Tec3r. But before that it was in his Audi and worked flawlessly for logging.

And for the price you can't beat it. The LMA-3 is 250$ but you need a LC-1 I think. I think you can get the SSI-4 for data logging though it's only 150, but you still need the LC1.

Edit: Just found this kit http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/x...9&cat=0&page=1
    Last edited by SamE30e; 04-23-2010, 09:33 AM.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

My LM-2 has been flawless (and priceless!) over the last year.

Comment

Innovate is the leader for a reason. I use LC1s for most things, but an LM2 for tuning some cars because of its USB connection to stream data to a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
          Innovate is the leader for a reason. I use LC1s for most things, but an LM2 for tuning some cars because of its USB connection to stream data to a computer.
          Ah, the LM-2 gives you RPM readout without some ridiculous cobbled together setup like you'd need with the LC-1.

Have you had any issues with RPM readout and the LM-2? I see some complaints about that. Edit: Good grief, I see huge complaints about poor RPM pickup, along with lockups and other issues...
          Last edited by nrubenstein; 04-25-2010, 11:43 AM.
          2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
          2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
          1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
          1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
          - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
          1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
          1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
          Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Zero problems with the RPM pickup on the LM-2. I have used it succesfully by wrapping the signal wire around a coil (+) wire a few turns (inductive pickup) and by connecting it direcly to the ECU rpm signal.

LM-2 is a great piece of gear. I was logging throttle position, MAF signal, O2, RPM and manifold vacuum. See the end of my M54 thread to see what it's data logging looks like.

O2 signal was very accurate as well.

Comment

I don't use any of that stuff, I get that info from the ECU itself.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                I don't use any of that stuff, I get that info from the ECU itself.
                The information will come from the ECU, are you datalogging as well?

Comment

Working...
                X