FS: low mileage S50 B32 in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: low mileage S50 B32 in Texas

For sale is the Euro 3.2 out of my DE/track E30 M3. I bought it about 6 years ago with 23k miles. I think I have put around 4k miles on it. I will say it is less than 30k miles. The motor is actually a South African spec motor which means the pistons are slightly different than the Euro spec ones- compression is 10.5 instead of 11.3. This motor is rated at 310 hp from the factory instead of 321. Dyno'd the car on 9/18/10 and it did 270 RWHP on a dyno jet.

The motor has an E34 pump and pan and is ready to install into an E30 with little issues (but this is NOT a drop in swap- you'll be 90% of the way there). I do not have the dual sump pan.

O2 sensors are universal and are spliced in. Harness is RHD. EWS is intact. DME is stock.

Not included is a radiator, flywheel/clutch, oil cooler or lines, or electrical adapter to chassis harness (I never used one). I think I still have the PS pump, but there is a pulley on the PS area with a different length serpentine belt. Oil separator has been removed but includes the bypass parts (Moroso catch tank and lines- tapped in to oil pan). I'll have to replace a few plugs as I have tapped a few places for oil temp and pressure and water temp- nothing irreversible except the tap in the pan that I will fill with a bolt- could easily be welded over. Have a number of parts I took off and used as spares that come with the motor (a couple MAFs, knock sensors, etc).

Not included, but available for an extra $500 is the custom exhaust to fit the E30. It has dual 2.5s back to a Magnaflow muffler. No resonator. It is loud, but not as much as you would expect.

I'm firm on the price. It is a very good deal IMO. If it doesn't sell at this price it'll become a spare motor.

you're gonna get bitched at for posting here AND for not mentioning the price of the motor package ; /
    No more e30s for me.
    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
    91 BMW 325i [sold]
    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Ooops...edited another posting. $4500. $5k including the exhaust.

Comment

That's an insane deal!

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Would you be willing to sell the headers and exhaust separately?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              That's an insane deal!
              Isn't it though. LOL. still no buyer

Comment

Where are you located?
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

1.5 hours east of Dallas...Tyler.

Comment

Not that anybody here cares...

I'll have an S54 pan and pump soon. Buyer's option for the E34 M50 pan and pump for an E30 conversion, or the S54 pan and pump for an E36 install. Same price $4500.

Comment

Bump for seller

What a killer deal.

No one has mentioned this, but its an EXCELLENT platform for a mild, small turbo project.

considering that the sale of the DME/EWS along with the headers could generate in excess of $1000 towards the turbo conversion....

Anyway....

GLWS, you can CERTAINLY trust OP.....
                      sigpic
                      Trying to make the world a better place, 6 TB at a time.
                      http://abloriginalparts.com/

Comment

if i had 4 grand i'd get it all i got is 2 grand smh

Comment

I am going to trade the E34 pan and pump for the S54 pan. So if an E30 guy wants it, you'll have to source the pan and pump. I have another E34 pan that needs a bit of welding to hold the oil in. Figure it will be easier to sell to an E36 guy it appears.

Comment

Working...
                          X