Bav auto ignition coils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bav auto ignition coils?

Is the high performance coil set worth buying over stock oem replacements?

Showing products for 1992 525i.

(Click for a larger image) The core windings inside these coils have been modified to increase firepower and promote a faster, more efficient burn. This gives your BMW increased torque in the lower range of RPM and more horsepower in the upper range. Exact improvements depend on the current condition of your BMW's engine, but you'll definitely feel the difference. They'll also improve your fuel economy. Plus they come with new spark plug boots, making them an even better value. Installation is a simple, do-it-yourself procedure that takes about 30 minutes. Instructions included.
    1989 M3
    2008 135i 6sp

I heard no.
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Just checking. They are only 5 dollars more than buying oem ones
      1989 M3
      2008 135i 6sp

Comment

I've heard bad things about them quality wise, I think OEM is the way to go but that's just... you know... my opinion man.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

The BavAuto's are prone to shorts in the coils. What I've heard from the revues.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I had them in my my old m50'd e30. I never had an issue and the car was rather peppy for being an m50nv. I can't say how much they improved the car since they were in the motor when I installed the motor into the car.
            M Coupe

Comment

not going to make a lick of difference.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

and... Im not gonna buy them. Thanks for the input fellas
                1989 M3
                2008 135i 6sp

Comment

Working...
                X