Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realoem a stock M20 rear hose. Or email me and ill do it for you ;0

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Bump for people still messing this up ;)

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

You bumped this just in time
        In the middle of fixing the heater core and reverting the bypass the PO did on my car.. This question was bugging me for the longest time

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
          Bump for people still messing this up ;)
          I checked it again last winter while I had my motor out for some work/headers. So glad it was there. :D

Comment

Bump. This may be the reason my heater isn't getting very hot. If it isn't I'm out of reasons - already installed a new thermostat, h core, and valve.

Comment

Originally posted by CirrusblauS52 View Post
              Bump. This may be the reason my heater isn't getting very hot. If it isn't I'm out of reasons - already installed a new thermostat, h core, and valve.
              or Air
              1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
              1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
              1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
              1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
              2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
              2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
              2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
              2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Well, the hoses have been swapped and now the heater works great! Super happy!

Comment

Glad to hear!

Check Us out on Facebook
                  Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Have a question on my heating issue:

1990 325IS, m52b28 swapped car.
                    Heat works fine...then it starts to get cooler until there is no heat. This could take 5 mins to 10 mins. Not sure if it is related to speed, the higher the speed the quicker the heating starts to get cooler.

Anyway, so the heat will go to just blowing coldish air. I can fix this by turning off and turning the car back on, and immediately after turning the car back on, hot air is once again flowing.

Any ideas on what this could be? I've been searching but not sure if what I'm seeing is related to what I have.
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                      Have a question on my heating issue:

1990 325IS, m52b28 swapped car.
                      Heat works fine...then it starts to get cooler until there is no heat. This could take 5 mins to 10 mins. Not sure if it is related to speed, the higher the speed the quicker the heating starts to get cooler.

Anyway, so the heat will go to just blowing coldish air. I can fix this by turning off and turning the car back on, and immediately after turning the car back on, hot air is once again flowing.

Any ideas on what this could be? I've been searching but not sure if what I'm seeing is related to what I have.
                      You probaply have heater core hoses mixed. The hose from head goes to lower port on heater core.

Comment

Originally posted by pazi88 View Post
                        You probaply have heater core hoses mixed. The hose from head goes to lower port on heater core.
                        I'll check that out, hopefully I can take a look at work here.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Hi guys,

So I made this. Hope clears things up as I've recently encountered this problem and did some digging.

Comment

I know this is a super old thread, but I'm having a little trouble with heat right now (no heat at idle, heat when revs are higher). I was poking around the heater core pipes in the engine bay - the bottom one comes from the block and gets hot at idle, but it has a valve or something in it before it goes through the firewall. It isn't a straight tube. Any idea what that might be?

Just realized this is in a 24v swap forum. My car is M20, but that shouldn't really change things.

Comment

Found this old thread maybe I could get some help, e30 with a m52b28 heater only works on idle , when I rev it a little or start driving it’s starts to blow cold air and while on idle Im getting hot air, I checked the hoses from heater and the bottom is going to the head, is that how it’s correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X