No announcement yet.

First ever M50B30 + 4L30E A4S310R into e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too each their own. The swap data has been out there but as far as the slush box...not to many do it except for maybe into a vert which I have seen before here. About 15 months ago. The just used the 328i auto box.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
      I love the ingenuity, I really do. But if you are going through all that work, I would have put real gaskets and new main bearings and rings. Do they really cost that much? Better do it right the first time then having to pull the motor because it loses compression or starts knocking. Everything else is top notch.

That's how they do shit there, work with what they have. Where as here we get what we need, no greasing gaskets and reusing bearings that no matter how "good" the condition...They lasted 20 years and 222.222 billion miles. I think it deserves new rings,bearings, and a complete gasket kit if you are gonna tear it down.

+1 on auto
      -1 for autos are fast cuz Vin Deisal drives one
      -1 for reusing bearings
      -1 for rings
      -1 for hacked up tranny support.
      -1 thinking a Mexican e34 is going to be a solid donor car
      -1 for being a Mexican IN Mexico
      -1 for thinking the mods r gonna kill ur thread lolz
      -1 for thinking you pissed off a Mexican junker over a blown ass M54 and a $150 for a bare block and you thinking you got over on him.
      +1 for showing the yankee dipshits this swap is so easy a Mexican can do it....IN MEXICO!!!
      Originally posted by 325Projectz
      don't listen to the diagram... listen to mr. swiss.
      :nice:

Comment

You'd better be fucking kidding about a lot of those bullet points you just made, and you know which ones. Not even close to bullshitting, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          You'd better be fucking kidding about a lot of those bullet points you just made, and you know which ones. Not even close to bullshitting, either.
          lol seriously, I love racism as much as the next guy, but some of those are just ignant. Especially since everyone knows mexicans are handy as fuck and they can fix anything with random shit laying within a 12 foot radius, a flat head screwdriver, an adjustable wrench and a blunt object that serves as a hammer.

Comment

but for the record I still find the "+1 on auto" bullet point to be the most heinous.

Comment

I was going to write a long post but it seems people caught on that the OP is hakentt. That should be enough in itself.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

fuck
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  HAHAHA I'm going to the Villareal family reunion next month if that tells you anything. And if you have ever been to Mexico, or the Rio Grande valley in Texas, you would know it sucks down there and is pretty fucked up in general. Like dirty coke whores and pedo's on the streets of Roma.

Comment

No, Josh was talking about the -1 on Vin Diesel. NOBODY disses Vin Diesel on Josh's watch.

Comment

Originally posted by redhatpat View Post
                      No, Josh was talking about the -1 on Vin Diesel. NOBODY disses Vin Diesel on Josh's watch.
                      This.

Comment

Looks like someone is mad.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Haters gonna hate?
                          1985 BMW 325e
                          1997 BMW M3/4/5
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Lovers gonna love

I don't even want, none of the above

I want to piss on YOUUU

Comment

ive seen this guy's built thread on a local forum im in as well.
                              all i can say is that this guy began to insult other members, on top of that his comments and responses on threads made it seem as if this guy made himself believe that he is a bmw god, and that he knows all there is to know about bmw's and how they work.
                              i know im very new to bmw's but it doesnt take someone with very much knowledge to know when someone is full of themselves. props on doing something new...and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                              X