E90 M3 vs E30 s52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E90 M3 vs E30 s52

After many races this was the only one we could record and we found traffic in the way.

My car is having very bad traction problems that soon would be resolved, Last time I dynoed the result was 253whp with A/F problems that I have been fixing.
    This race was done with two 17 inch wheels with tires in the trunk plus full fuel tank. My car has Getrag 250 with a 3.46 final drive.

My Dyno Results and Modifications Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=272942

In the other hand the M3 E90 running 19 inch Volk replicas, Nitto Invo tires and catless midpipes.

I am very happy with the result, I also raced a 370Z modified, Audi S5 with exhaust, Rsx Acura type S, Me winning easily to all of them.

Please Rate Me:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...35#post3283535

--------------------

At higher speeds E30 is not that stable, boxy car designed in early 80s can't keep up with new car's aerodynamics

Comment

Douchebag
      harry/harout

Comment

Your video shows me nothing. What happened?
        REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

he lost but happy with the effort.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

You need to hire a camera man

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              he lost but happy with the effort.
              LOL

only car i believe you could barely beat is the rsx, if you took the two wheels in ur trunk out and extra gas tank then you might beat the rsx easily.
              sigpic
              E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
                LOL

only car i believe you could barely beat is the rsx, if you took the two wheels in ur trunk out and extra gas tank then you might beat the rsx easily.
                Are you serious?

The only thing my car has in the inside s the dash, cluster, roll bar and my seat. No sunroof, A/c, door panels, seats, carpets, radio, speakers, headliner or junk.

253 whp in a e30 has a very good power to weight ratio.

That's why I need full tank and the two wheels to have better traction.
                Please Rate Me:

--------------------

Comment

yea im serious are you?
                  sigpic
                  E30love

Comment

So you probably removed 100+lbs from your car and having the wheels in the trunk adds back roughly 50lbs and your thinking your car is a motorcycle? Thats not enough weight reduction to help you beat the cars "easily" that you mention above. Now if you said you hung with them i might have believed you....get real man.
                    sigpic
                    E30love

Comment

more than you can afford pal.....e30
                      -His-
                      87 e30 325i
                      87 e24 m6
                      05 e83 x3
                      94 e32 740i 5spd
                      -Hers-
                      89 e30 325i
                      18 f48 x1

Comment

So you probably removed 100+lbs from your car and having the wheels in the trunk adds back roughly 50lbs and your thinking your car is a motorcycle? Thats not enough weight reduction to help you beat the cars "easily" that you mention above. Now if you said you hung with them i might have believed you....get real man.
                        Lean about cars and the you can say something that make sense, im running 2nd, 3rd and 4th next to a e92m3 v8 and you are telling me I cannot beat the rsx.

Im showing you with a video of what happend I know the video is not the best but is not easy to drive and record at the same time. If I open a thread and start saying I race and M3 with a prove, you can say im talking bullshit. The Audi S5 is awd car and weights more so the race was a lot easier for me.

If it makes you happy I can race once again the m3 or the S5 and recorded it better.

Also if you search all the threads about e30 weight reduction you will see I have save more than a 100 pounds and 253whp are close to 300 to the crank or maybe I can give a full list of all my modifications!
                        Please Rate Me:

--------------------

Comment

The rsx with mods looked like it had his brakes stuck lol
                          The e30 left him in the dust...
                          Same goes for the STI that ran vs ferns e30!!
                          Guys this car is really fast. Ive driven it and its no joke.
                          Your spining gears all the way to 4th if you dont pedal it right...
                          sigpic
                          1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                          1987 325ic Black Vert
                          1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                          1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

LOL

I don't think you understand power to weight ratios, especially in an e30.
                            The v8 M3 is 3800lbs, has 400hp, 295tq(lol), and makes peak hp @ 8000+ rpm.

What happened there with his 253whp gutted car was exactly as one should of predicted.

Not bad!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

LOL

get out of here noob!

Do you know how fast 252whp is? that rsx will look like its going backwards lol

fern your car is fast to be hanging with an m3 like that! props!
                              -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                              -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                              Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                              For more updates:)
                              Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Working...
                              X