X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B3M2W5 View Post
    My solution
    Ha ha ha this is great but hard work

Now if that was totally flat (the casting seems kinda wavy, maybe fromt the polishing?) it would be even better. Imagine a valve cover like that. My arms are sore just thinking about it.

That is sweet. Makes me *almost* want to polish my e30 valve cover...
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Damn dude. Your nuts. Looks good though.
      -Chris

Comment

Ya it takes lots of elbow grease or a very carfull dremal hand.

Comment

I love the ICE! :twisted:

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
          R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
          "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
          My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Finally took some pics of my bay. Taken in the dark so might not be the best of quality.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine.

Comment

kyle, very nice. i love it. hows that THR harness working out for you? all plug'n'play? those e32 weaves look SICK.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Thanks. I got lazy and got a bonus at work so I spent the money on the WHAD and the eyeball arms. Yep it was plug and play for me. Just crimped the wires for the oil level sensor and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
                    Thanks. I got lazy and got a bonus at work so I spent the money on the WHAD and the eyeball arms. Yep it was plug and play for me. Just crimped the wires for the oil level sensor and that was it.
                    What did you wrap your 525 harness with through the firewall?
                    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Looks like the 3er harness to me. diagnostic plug is on the wrong side and the wiring cover thing is the wrong shape.
                      -Chris

Comment

mines a mess but here it is

Comment

Very nice! Lovin the obd1 s52 swap. Nice boot too!

Guess I never threw any up. Here are a couple...

This...

Plus this...

Equals this...

And this...

Last edited by Van Westervelt; 10-24-2007, 11:18 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

her are some new ones.... nice swap linus

e30sport.net
                            '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                            '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                            '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Thanks for the compliments - I have been sidetracked alot, but I will have it at the E30 picnic this year, as long as I have my exhaust built by then.

Groupie - what strut bar are you on? Are you shimmed on your motor mounts? I ask since it looks tighter between the bottom of your bar & the fuel rail beauty cap. I don't have any shims and I think I have almost 5/8".
                              Also, are your headers powder coated - or just buffed stainless? They have that lustre of hi-temp coating in that pic.

I have a ton of wiring to do yet - I have senders in & wired to that mess over by my fusebox, just need to decide where I want to route it all for a clean look. Also I need to build an airbox, at least it's one of those things I'll get to after the rest of the car is squared away.

since I think every post here needs a pic:

Last edited by LINUS; 06-14-2016, 11:01 AM.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                                Thanks for the compliments - I have been sidetracked alot, but I will have it at the E30 picnic this year, as long as I have my exhaust built by then.

Groupie - what strut bar are you on? Are you shimmed on your motor mounts? I ask since it looks tighter between the bottom of your bar & the fuel rail beauty cap. I don't have any shims and I think I have almost 5/8".
                                Also, are your headers powder coated - or just buffed stainless? They have that lustre of hi-temp coating in that pic.

I have a ton of wiring to do yet - I have senders in & wired to that mess over by my fusebox, just need to decide where I want to route it all for a clean look. Also I need to build an airbox, at least it's one of those things I'll get to after the rest of the car is squared away.

since I think every post here needs a pic:

I see your cruise isnt connected either. I was contemplating just removing mine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X