Originally posted by Widebody325
    heres mine
    thats awesome love the exaust

Comment

Very creative valve cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody325
        heres mine

I'm diggin that cover paint! What headers are those?

Comment

Here's one of mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

it's suprising how many people have not built some sort of heat shield around their cone filters. I would think after all that hard work that went into the swap they would at least try to fab something up.

Oh ya, im diggin the german flag paint sceme on that valve cover! nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by bimmers4life
              it's suprising how many people have not built some sort of heat shield around their cone filters. I would think after all that hard work that went into the swap they would at least try to fab something up.
              The coolant tank gets in the way too much to make something effective. However, if you have an M42 radiator...

Comment

Here's my engine bay:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
                  will thoses firewall covers work with m20s? how much are they and where can i get one?
                  I'm not sure if they will fit, maybe the intake would get in the way?

But here are the part #'s and prices. You can probably get them from BMA cheaper.

Originally posted by Mr. M-Tech
                  Here's my engine bay:
                  Nice. What supercharger is that? Any fitment issues?
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-10-2008, 02:49 AM.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

And another:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      I'm not sure if they will fit, maybe the intake would get in the way?

But here are the part #'s and prices. You can probably get them from BMA cheaper.

Nice. What supercharger is that? Any fitment issues?
                      Thanks. I'm running a Powerdyne BD-11A Supercharger. The only fitment issues occured between the front of the blower at the top & the rad hose. The 2 rub together, so I added another layer of heater hose to avoid any potential disasters. However: I'm running an e36 rad. This wouldn't be an issue with the e30 2.5L m20 rad which doesn't stretch as far across the support.

Also thanks for the P/Ns for the M3 covers. I'll get right on that.

Comment

Mr M tech do you have any dyno charts for your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. M-Tech
                          Thanks. I'm running a Powerdyne BD-11A Supercharger. The only fitment issues occured between the front of the blower at the top & the rad hose. The 2 rub together, so I added another layer of heater hose to avoid any potential disasters. However: I'm running an e36 rad. This wouldn't be an issue with the e30 2.5L m20 rad which doesn't stretch as far across the support.

Also thanks for the P/Ns for the M3 covers. I'll get right on that.
                          Good to know, that thing must haul balls. Seconded for a dyno chart.

No problem, they really clean up the engine bay.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Yeah it pulls pretty hard once the tires stop spinning.:)

My ride isn't tuned. So I haven't dynoed it yet. I'll strap her down next month when I receive the proper chip. I'll post the results as soon as the pulls are complete.

Comment

heres a couple of mine

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

WOW, that is a clean engine bay.

What are you usin to clean up all the wires on teh firewall?
                                - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                                X