No announcement yet.

Open trumpet ms3 s52 vs obd1 epic off the shelf tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We talked a lot about things I could do to get a little more power but nothing that interests me. The car is relatively quiet. Has a stock muffler and I'd like to keep it like that. With a single 3" with straight through design would be better but too loud. An airbox wouldn't make more power then open trumpets so that wouldn't get me more then another 7whp. So with proper exhaust and airbox I guess I could see 15whp more. Those are not things I'm willing to do though. It only goes to car shows and it's got to be quiet . So open trumpets and this exhaust it is

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
      It's done . Making pretty much peak torque right off of idle. 220-227 wtq from 2.5k - 4.25k. 235whp is enough for this car. No dips. Runs and drives perfect. The throttle response makes it feel like the car weighs 500lbs. It's nuts and a blast to drive. We did it without filters and got 7 more wtq and 7 whp. Not enough for me to ever take them off so the filters will be staying on.
      Those aren't bad numbers, but you are still making approximately 220wtq from 3000RPM which is really good, but then it gives up power over 4000rpm.

If your happy that's great, but I see a lot of compromises to do it.
      E92 Msport

Comment

https://youtu.be/8IbL0bP05S4

Movie of it on the dyno

Comment

Working...
        X