No announcement yet.

My e30 318is s52 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt i sent it out to someone who sells them on ebay, came out pretty good, its just overlay on my original door, its not full carbon like the e36 ones they sell.

Comment

it looks really good

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Where's the pics of the hoist? Get to it stat!!!
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

LOL i forgot about that...here

i have a 2x4 hollow steel tube thats sitting on 2 trusses and the center is just an eyebolt threw the tubing. it took me no more than 15 minutes to get the motor on the mounts. this has to be easier that the cherry picker method

Comment

She Started YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAY....but i didnt have the correct o ring for the dip stick, so i cut the s52 one up and its leaking lol!! oh fucken well!!!

another e30 rises from hell!! video coming soon

Comment

first video, oil was leaking from the oil filter housing....
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

video number 2, had a loose hose clamp on the fuel line, gave her a bit on the throttle.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

nice job. i cant wait to start mine up

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Giia!!

conrats, now rev it up you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. ;d j/k treat it well. i'm starting my second swap since i wrecked my e30. enjoy it!
                      No more e30s for me.
                      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                      91 BMW 325i [sold]
                      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                        Giia!!

conrats, now rev it up you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. ;d j/k treat it well. i'm starting my second swap since i wrecked my e30. enjoy it!
                        ha ha i am a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles i admit, you fucked up the car already!!!

Comment

lol. you need to post a video running it down the street me thinks

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

dont you worry, as soon as i have a fucken driveshaft ill leave a nice patch down the street.

p.s. seal your oil pan all the way around like bigD said, mines leaking.

Comment

lol that sucks dude. thats what i planned on doing i dont want oil leaking in my drive way. my dad would hit me with a cain or somthing lol. are you going to sell that 318 drive shaft you bought?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

i dunno yet, its actually a friend of mines, i will return it if i dont end up hacking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X