Ebay headers, + freeflow exhaust = loud ass mofo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • etxxz
    replied
    i thought it be a lot louder i like the sound too. my m20 was louder with two screw driver sized holes in the muffler. little raspy up top i thought. how stiff are the exhaust/mounting points of the exhaust? i could dd that no problem. our cars make more noise inside the cabin just out of wind resistance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...indjammer.html

    These are your friend.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Was that your car or the wind?

    JK, sounds good, it is on the quieter side, but I like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    yea, that's not that loud.
    hahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Psh...that's not loud! Sounds clean, can't wait to switch out for the ebay headers!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    had the camera in the car on the way back from grocery, finally shot a lil sound clip of my exhaust.
    Last edited by golde30; 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • etxxz
    replied
    i would check your pm i don't want to highjack the thread...too much anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_l_
    replied
    Where are you located? Are you interested in shipping?

    Leave a comment:


  • etxxz
    replied
    i'm selling my exhaust if anyone's interested... cheap too, with a $200 borla muffler, resonator, flowmaster Y, flex pipe. 2.25 straight through. fits ebay headers. I'm going with a 3 inch for my track car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by windsor318is
    noone have supersprint resonator? i hope im not the guiney pig
    I actually just put my Supersprint Resonsator midsection on last week. Not bad at all. Not crazy loud. I have it bolted up to Supersprint headers and an e36 UUC catback. Maybe I will get a sound clip at some point when I can pinpoint a couple of the new occasional vibrations.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Incar clip of the exhaust in action, figured this is as good a thread as any.



    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by brandon11130
    anyone run ebay headers to the stock m20 exhaust? I also have a ansa cat back laying around that i could use. Or should i just start off from scratch. I want a quiet setup with a little growl, but quiet is the main concern. Is the m20 setup too restrictive for the m50?
    it should be fine for an m50.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by windsor318is
    mmmmmmm to be honest, id i dont like it. im going to see what 1200 bucks is going to sound like.
    It's a track pipe, I'm more concerned with actual flow. The only "muffling" I have on it is a 12 inch Borla XR1, designed mainly to not draw cops at idle. With headers, piping, exhaust & all the assorted clamps & hangers, I'm well south of 500 bucks, I'll probably end up with a Moroso swirlie if it gets too obnoxious. I'd hope 1200 bucks for a center section would provide a "nicer" sound.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon11130
    replied
    anyone run ebay headers to the stock m20 exhaust? I also have a ansa cat back laying around that i could use. Or should i just start off from scratch. I want a quiet setup with a little growl, but quiet is the main concern. Is the m20 setup too restrictive for the m50?

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Yer slackin on teh videozz clipsors dood! :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...