Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 S54 Swap Complete! Lots of details..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy. shit.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Definition of clean! Drooling here......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
        thanx it means a lot :(
        You'll be missed Richie!! How's FL treating you??
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

I'd take that over an e46 any day. Speechless!!
          NASA
          BMWCCA member
          PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
          1997 M3 sedan
          2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Here we would be LUCKY to get the engine and trans for $10k. Awesome build Ryan and im sure a great sense of satisfaction.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Very nice. How do you like the massive boosterless kit? I have one sitting here but haven't installed yet?

for anyone that thinks that $20k is over priced I recommend you try it. I am well over $20k with my s54 swap and I am doing most of the work myself.
              e30sport.net
              '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
              '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
              '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Holy freaking crap! This is far and away the cleanest and sexiest swap I've ever seen.:bow:
                1989 325i m50b25tu swap
                1989 325i (sold)

Comment

Um...wow. I love your car. It has always been my favorite E30 M3.

Comment

OMFG I love you
                    THE ACURA TL PROJECT

BUFF ENUFF? STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

DURTY 3ER///STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

Comment

the subframe is interesting and cool....any pictures off the car?
                      NASA
                      BMWCCA member
                      PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                      1997 M3 sedan
                      2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

I came

1984 318i (w/ delicious M50 powa)
                        Produktionsdatum: 03.10.1983
                        Außenfarbe: Achatgruen Metallic (177)

Comment

What did you end up doing for an EWS setup? Did you run a delete software or did you get the whole system? If so, where did you get the wiring diagram for it? I've been looking everywhere for a good diagram for the EWS III system.

EXCELLENT work by the way. Looks absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Ryan used an aftermarket ECU, so he did not have to deal with EWS.

If you want to use the stock ECU, it is by far easier to take the whole EWS system from a donor vehicle than to attempt to defeat it.

That said, you will likely have to get a ECU reflash to remove the need for a DSC signal that would ordinarily cause an error code. There are plenty of people that offer this service, such as Bimmerworld.

Originally posted by whysimon
                            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by kevinbednarek View Post
                              What did you end up doing for an EWS setup? Did you run a delete software or did you get the whole system? If so, where did you get the wiring diagram for it? I've been looking everywhere for a good diagram for the EWS III system.

EXCELLENT work by the way. Looks absolutely fantastic.

technically, the E46 M3 uses EWS 3.3, the Z3m used EWS 3 which is slightly different

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                                You'll be missed Richie!! How's FL treating you??
                                super late but i nvr went i got sent to indiana and now im off to Afganistanland i here it is beautiful this time of year
                                sigpic
                                Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Working...
                                X