My s54 touring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30 fa life View Post
    once again little boy ......the thread is about the motor swap...:ot:...grow up!!!!!.......
    Psh, bullshit. If this thread was about the engine swap, you wouldn't have posted a picture of your shitty bodywork and ugly wheels. You also wouldn't bother responding to people when they didn't have something positive to say.

Good job on installing an S54. That's a really cool thing. Bad job on being kind of a douchebag to anyone that doesn't instantly hop on your dick.

Comment

Protip: nobody cares if you've got an s54 if you're a toolbag.

Who did the swap for you?

Comment

You are name calling because people are giving you honest opinions. You say you've got some years on our typical user--act like it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 fa life
          wow another asshole...............does not suprise me.............what are you...18???
          Actually, I'm 19. Good guess, though.

this was such a waste of time to put my swap up for everyone to see!!!!
          all the haters come out and talk shit about everything except the motor swap!........but then again it would not be r3v if it happened any other way

And this is the key. Everyone has something to bitch about on R3v. You shouldn't post on an online forum if you don't want opinions that differ from yours.

Comment

Neat job on the S54 but don't take things so personal.

My Build

Comment

this was such a waste of time to put my swap up for everyone to see!!!!
              all the haters come out and talk shit about everything except the motor swap!........but then again it would not be r3v if it happened any other way
              Grow the fuck up. Every time you post you sound like more of a baby. If you are really thereabouts 40, now would be a good time to learn that people have differing opinions and let things go.

Comment

I thought the S54 was going in the E30 M3 Rohan? As soon as I saw an S52 carbon schwarz touring I figured it was yours.. Looks great. Must be nice to drive it.

Ryan

Comment

Nice tits.
                  Sweet project!

Didn't notice anything wrong with the front end.
                  Thread went "r3v" too fast. ha.

If it ain't hella flush murdered out w/ altezzas don't post it. :D

Comment

Good job on the motor.. I will PM you soon about the gremlins you encountered and what to look out for.

Thanks for sharing.
                    90 Merc Gaelendewagen
                    91 Alpine White M-technic 4-door
                    91 calypsorot M-technic S52 coupe
                    91 Silver M-technic 2 Cabrio
                    84 Alpina B6 #25/250
                    86 Zino BBS coupe
                    86 Schwartz 535i
                    88 Alpineweis M3
                    88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

Wow, great swap. Props.

Question to everyone. Is this how you act around this place? I'm only new so I just want adjust my fuckwitability to suit.

Comment

So much jealous haters.... Rohan car looks great and congrats on the swap. Like i told you i will be contacting you soon for some help on our S54 swap ;)
                        Thanks man
                        sigpic
                        1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                        1987 325ic Black Vert
                        1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                        1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by Luis325 View Post
                          So much jealous haters.... Rohan car looks great and congrats on the swap. Like i told you i will be contacting you soon for some help on our S54 swap ;)
                          Thanks man

thanks..;)..and like i said i will help with any info you need.......videos comin soon.........
                          sigpic

Comment

congrats on the swap! something unique especially in a touring
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                            X