FS: S54 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: S54 headers

Since I sold my S54 I have the headers from it for sale. They are Ebay headers that were worked to fit properly. They have a Y connector welded so that the header is one single piece not 2 separate pieces. The Y connector terminates into a 3" flange that uses a V band clamp to connect to the rest of the exhaust. You will need some custom work to connect the header to the rest of the exhaust. $500 plus shipping from 75707

pic? mileage?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

2k miles at most.

Comment

was this installed in a e30?

Comment

Yes...however the motor was moved back 5.5" inches in the chassis to accommodate the dual sump pan.

Comment

Originally posted by gobuffs View Post
            2k miles at most.

I've been looking at headers for my e46m3..could you feel the difference with these?

Sent from my GS4 Active
            '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Never drove it without them. Was putting down at least 325 RWHP using a Pectel standalone ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by gobuffs View Post
                Never drove it without them. Was putting down at least 325 RWHP using a Pectel standalone ECU.
                Really? Ecu with headers= 325whp

Sent from my GS4 Active
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Ebay headers generally dyno around 15-20 whp more than the stock US headers. They're probably the cheapest power you can get for an E46 M3.

Even the Euro S54 headers yield great power gains, but they cost a bit more than EBay headers. However, they are built to the same quality as the stock headers, so there are no fitment issues, which can be an issue with the cheap headers.

Check out Epic Motorsports. They have the largest gains from tuning the stock DME. Their Race tune can get you close to 325 whp.

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                  X