• Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 Tuning :P

S54 325iT, pre and post tune

Getting the AFRs where i want them ;)

S52SC's Versus S54

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Nice! Lets do mine. Saw this car @ Syncro, looks awesome
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

nice work!

Jb, frank smith never hooked you up?
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Been telling you for months to come out here since i troubleshooted your ECU at the track ;)

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          nice work!

Jb, frank smith never hooked you up?
          I bought the cable and software, but one of his employees was kind of a dick so Ikind of stopped talking to them. Hooked up though, definitely not.

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
          Been telling you for months to come out here since i troubleshooted your ECU at the track ;)
          I know, but its so far! I do have a muffler now so I can actually drive on the street without being that guy
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Were just a 'stones throw' across 285!..... and 75.... and 85.... and 316....... and 120.... :P

Seriously though. Come out here and lets do it. Ill be at dyno sometime today ;)
            Last edited by 328ijunkie; 03-02-2015, 10:46 AM.

Check Us out on Facebook
            Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Awesome !!
              If looks could kill:::

Comment

how recent were any of your tuning updates? you guys did my ecu maybe a year and half ago and im incredibly happy with it. im only asking regarding dyno comparisons
                Ian Simon

Comment

Originally posted by 8920vt View Post
                  how recent were any of your tuning updates? you guys did my ecu maybe a year and half ago and im incredibly happy with it. im only asking regarding dyno comparisons
                  Send it in for a free update. We've changed a lot in the last 18 months

Check Us out on Facebook
                  Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

i will most definitely have to do that thanks guys!
                    Ian Simon

Comment

Working...
                    X