Rogue Ikon E46 exhaust for S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Ikon E46 exhaust for S54

Has anyone considered running this? I have been racking my brain on what I want to use as an an exhaust for my conversion.

I was using Arc heads which I can have them brought to 2.25 duals off the engine which is basically what was stock on the E46, there are not many dual 2.25 inlet exhausts, i was considering an E36 M3 exhaust or maybe a ZHP exhaust from the E46 because I dont want it too loud.

Then I remember about this exhaust from back in my E46 days. It seems perfect, dual 2.25 inlets and 3" tip coming off the back. A little pricey but not to bad, I was going to run it with these CPI 200 cell cats that were also made for the S54.

Has anyone run this exhaust, I like the sound clips I have heard.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Just have a custom dual exhaust built with 2 (1 middle muffler and 1 rear) dual 2.25" in and out Borla ProXS mufflers. It will be quiet when you want it to and still have a nice tone at WOT, without hurting performance.
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
      Just have a custom dual exhaust built with 2 (1 middle muffler and 1 rear) dual 2.25" in and out Borla ProXS mufflers. It will be quiet when you want it to and still have a nice tone at WOT, without hurting performance.
      Thats an interesting choice I have not heard the Proxs wasnt sure how it sounds. I would have to get tips though.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
      X