Current S54 Swapped E30 Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current S54 Swapped E30 Value

I am contemplating moving on to another project and I have not been keeping up to date on recent sales. What kind of values do fully sorted S54 swapped E30’s bring.

Mine is a 1989 Zinno Red 325is clean title with the following:

Engine and drivetrain- Low Mileage 2001 S54 (manual) fully rebuilt bottom end (all new rod bearings). Great compression on all holes within a pound or two of each other, inspected and cleaned Vanos (also polishes). Z3M harness and complete adapter harness. OEM DME. Aluminum radiator and custom aluminum oil cooler with AN conversion. E46 power steering pump with Chase bays line kit. Stainless steel headers into a Y pipe, then 3inch high flow cat and out the back 3inch Vibrant muffler. LTW chromoly flywheel with new clutch and Freshly recondition ZF 320 behind it. Fresh driveshaft no vibration at all And new guibo. Solid AKG shifter and UUC DSSR. Freshly rebuilt 3.46lsd with extra clutch in it. Chromoly axles sitting on the shelf for install.

Brakes and Suspension- E36 M3 Euro Lightweight 2piece five lug upfront with correct 95 and 96 parts along with Treehouse lollipops for caster. Fully tunable Ground Control Koni Coil-overs. In the rear 318ti rear arms with fresh pads and rotors. Ground control Konis and Adjusters on Ground Control Coils. E36 M3 Steering rack. Full UUC sway barbarian sway bar kit. Ground Control Race tophats and rear camber caster adjusters done and rear subframe rebuilt with Delrin bushings and weld on adjusters.

Body and Paint- Most of the original paint- pocket Flares to allow for 255/35/18 tires on 18x9.5 M Parallel wheels. CF hood painted to match. Autopower Roll bar. Mason Aluminum strut bar in the front. Car has door dings consistent and chips with a 31 year old car. Euro Hella headlights with Xenon lights. Euro Bumper trim, Euro Grills.

Interior/ Audio- Custom upholstered back seat delete. Luke box with a single 10. New Kenwood headunit. Alpine 5 channel amp pushing Alpine type R’s in the front factory location and custom pod mounted below the factory bezels in the rear. Sparco Racing seat and full Diamond stitched, perforated factory seats. Custom Bavarian Rest cluster built to rev to 9k. Functional sport button and OBD2.

The car runs and drives amazing and handles even between due to the massive 255 footprint and the rigid chassis. Brakes are insanely effective. Crossweight was done with the M20 and 260 and it came in about 2600lbs I would guess current weight to be about 2700lbs.

I know that is a lot I am just trying to determine what the value would be and if moving on to another project makes sense. Thank you in advance for you assistance.
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

18K+

AC? Adds some more as a proper solution disappeared.

6 Speed? Adds value, 5 speed is not near as desirable.

When you say rigid chassis, I would not describe the E30 chassis as rigid as all. I see you added a bolt in cage, but that is not enough of a solution to help with the rigidity.

While the interior may be nice, the removed back seat detracts from the value.

The Overfenders also detract IMO.

As always though, it is very buyer dependent. People looking for modified vehicles usually are willing to remodify to their needs.
      Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-12-2020, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
        18K+

AC? Adds some more as a proper solution disappeared.

6 Speed? Adds value, 5 speed is not near as desirable.

When you say rigid chassis, I would not describe the E30 chassis as rigid as all. I see you added a bolt in cage, but that is not enough of a solution to help with the rigidity.

While the interior may be nice, the removed back seat detracts from the value.

The Overfenders also detract IMO.

As always though, it is very buyer dependent. People looking for modified vehicles usually are willing to remodify to their needs.
        Cool thanks for your input. I was thinking about listing around 15-18 area. What did you sell yours for on BAT?

No AC at this time and no plans to install. I went with the 5 speed as I consider that far more desirable for the weight savings. Between strut tie bar and the Properly installed bolt in cage the car is significantly more rigid than stock,. I do understand that the rear seat removal detracts from the value but it was done in such a way as to be 100% reversalbe so hopefully that doesn't hurt it to bad. Also it is incredibly dangerous to have back seat passengers with a cage. I do agree that the over fenders have an impact on value, there was simply no way to get enough tire on the car without them. The 255's are perfect in size for the contact patch to work with the S54.

Comment

Here you go: Sold on BaT

Comment

Nice. It was a beautiful car.

Comment

Also sold on BAT
              1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
              1985 535is Zinno on Black
              1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
              1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
              1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Working...
              X