Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What interior options were there on the iX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What interior options were there on the iX?

Sport & Comfort?
    Cloth & Leather?
    Various leather colors?
    Various cloth patterns?

I am searching for an iX right now. I would love sport seats in the black/gray plaid cloth. I might be searching for a while though if it was not an option.

Mine has Tan Carpet/Comfort & Heated Seats/Ski Pass rear seat/Tan Door Panels.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

My old ix has grey leather all around

Comment

Black vinyl comfort here...

Comment

Black Sport.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Black heated comfort seats soon to be black alcantara heated sport seats A worthwhile upgrade!

Comment

Yeah I picked up some vertical stitched sport seats I'm getting recovered. I don't think I'm going to add the heaters though.

Comment

My black vinyl heated comfort seats will be for sale eventually. They are in very good shape with no rips or tears, and the heated elements work fine. Any ideas what they would be worth?

Comment

Op, you will find diamonds in your backyard before you find a set of those seats.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Could just recover them in whatever you like...

Comment

my car has grey cloth/heated/comfort seats, doesn't really match my tan roof liner so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        Op, you will find diamonds in your backyard before you find a set of those seats.
                        Really? Are they that rare?

Comment

Originally posted by mbulsa View Post
                          my car has grey cloth/heated/comfort seats, doesn't really match my tan roof liner so who knows

only the m3 and the 91 318is have black headliners. all other e30s have tan headliners.

look at the carpet for a more accurate match to the interior.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                          X