Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here

Hi everyone!!!

I am new to this community but not to BMW. I've had an account over at Bimmer forums for a few years when I bought my BMW Z3 Coupe 2.8. I hear you all are super great here. So after I bought my Z3, I kept going and financed a Z4 Coupe 3.0si. After a summer with the 2 Z's I needed a winter car. I started to look in XI's and that's when I stumbled upon the iX's. I tried to buy one last year but didn't find one in time for the winter so I bought an E320 4matic to drive in the winter. After last winter, I sold the Mercedes to my brother and went on a mission to buy an iX. I finally found one last month couldn't be more happy with it's condition and functioning AWD. It's a 1989 325iX automatic. The first thing I want to do is front suspension bushings overhaul. I'm thinking powerflex. If any of have suggestions and/or info on any differences between our E30 iX and the others please do so. While I am down there, what else should I fix? As always, I'll keep searching and reading but any quick info on here will be much appreciated.
    Last edited by 2santiago; 03-20-2016, 10:13 AM.

Just keep in mind to check realoem to compare part numbers because a lot of things are different for the ix.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Ok will do. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X