Grooved ball bearing search

Where can I find this bastard???

turner - nope
    bav - nada
    BMW of south ATL - yeah right
    FCP Euro - forget about it
    *edit* ECStuning - bye felicia
    Everywhere ive checked its NLA.
    Anyone know how to track down this transfer case bearing?
    specs: 25x47x12
    Part#: 07119981047
    Last edited by TheWipprSnappr; 02-17-2016, 10:23 AM.
    1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
    1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
    E30 = Lego for men.

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
    Where can I find this bastard???

turner - nope
    bav - nada
    BMW of south ATL - yeah right
    FCP Euro - forget about it
    Everywhere ive checked its NLA.
    Anyone know how to track down this transfer case bearing?
    specs: 25x47x12
    Part#: 07119981047
    Google shopping sent me to Turner Motorsports, but you said you checked...Did you try to order and they said they are OOS?

This is bad news for us:(.

*edit* What would happen if you just used a well branded open grooved ball bearing that's the same size? Japanese manufacturers tend to be pretty good at this kind of stuff.

6005 Nachi Bearing 25mm x 47mm x 12mm Made in Japan 6005 Nachi Bearing, Made in Japan, the 6005 inner diameter is 25mm, the 6005 outer diameter is 47mm and the 6005 width is 12mm. Item: 6005 Nachi Ball Bearing Type: Nachi Deep groove Ball Bearing Radial Clearance: C3 Dimensions: 25mm x 47mm x

*edit 2* Okay, I went through the SKF site and they say that the equivalent they offer is the 6005J, which I found on amazon here:

The 6005J is 25x47x12 also and is for really old Saab clutch pilot bushings.
    What are people's thoughts on using that?

*edit 3* Rock Auto has a whole list of compatible bearings. Looks like one is for a mercedes tcase, and another is for something in a John Deer tractor, which leads us to another huge list of compatible bearings. I think we'll be okay with this part.
    Last edited by ghatid; 02-17-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

also forgot to mention I checked ECS tuning as well. Both Turner and ECS processed my order then sent me an email informing me they are NLA and refunded me. It was weird cuz neither site had them listed as NLA, I guess they just didn't update the part status.

Originally posted by ghatid View Post
      *edit* What would happen if you just used a well branded open grooved ball bearing that's the same size? Japanese manufacturers tend to be pretty good at this kind of stuff.

6005 Nachi Bearing 25mm x 47mm x 12mm Made in Japan 6005 Nachi Bearing, Made in Japan, the 6005 inner diameter is 25mm, the 6005 outer diameter is 47mm and the 6005 width is 12mm. Item: 6005 Nachi Ball Bearing Type: Nachi Deep groove Ball Bearing Radial Clearance: C3 Dimensions: 25mm x 47mm x

*edit 2* Okay, I went through the SKF site and they say that the equivalent they offer is the 6005J, which I found on amazon here:

The 6005J is 25x47x12 also and is for really old Saab clutch pilot bushings.
      What are people's thoughts on using that?
      Awesome, that might have to work if I cant track it down. Thanks for that

E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

I guess I didn't try turner, gonna order one and see if NLA.

E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

All the suppliers buy from the same few warehouses. They don't know what's NLA since they aren't the ones stocking the items, they order after you do.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            All the suppliers buy from the same few warehouses. They don't know what's NLA since they aren't the ones stocking the items, they order after you do.
            Okay, thanks for that info. I guess ill just have to find an equivalent part somewhere else which sounds like there are plenty.

E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Working...
            X