Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel fitment question

Hi Guys,
    saw these BBS knockoffs. Will they fit an iX?
    If not, does anyone know of some good BBS knockoffs in size 16 that would fit an iX? I'd love real BBS but just can't justify that amount at the moment.
    Here are the measurements:

Wheel Size: 16-7
    Bolt Pattern: 4x100
    Offset: 20
    Hub Bore: 73.1

'89 325ix
    '88 M6 Royal Blue
    '13 128i "M-Sport"
    '04 ZHP Mystic Blue-SOLD
    '02 E46 330xi-SOLD
    '89 325i Laachssilber metallic-SOLD
    '89 325i Bronzit-SOLD

I wouldn't recommend them. You'll probably have to roll the fenders/ trimthe iX flares because et20 is too low. You'll also be buying hubcentric rings too; just too fit a knockoff overplayed wheel. Also for this money you could pretty much buy "real bbs".. There called bbs RZ's and they come stock on the iX and you can pretty easily find a set of 5 for less than what you want to buy refinished. Look for a wheel with a higher offset. Et35 is probably the most common and ideal. But you can find anything with et25-41 and will work aswell. Also even if you can't buy a 3 piece bbs rs buy a set of 2 piece RY's or RX's or RZ's for around the same price and you get a quality wheel that will also hold its value
    Build Thread
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
    Parts Thread
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

wheel fitment question

Originally posted by ziazhp View Post
      Hi Guys,

saw these BBS knockoffs. Will they fit an iX?

If not, does anyone know of some good BBS knockoffs in size 16 that would fit an iX? I'd love real BBS but just can't justify that amount at the moment.

Here are the measurements:

Wheel Size:16-7

Bolt Pattern:4x100

Offset:20

Hub Bore:73.1

https://www.treaddepot.com/?gclid=Cj...ent/RB7610020S

i have these vw fit konig remembers, they are 16x7 et35, needs hub centric rings though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ET20 is too low.

if the offset is less than ET25 and it's 7" wide, don't bother. If it's 7.5-8" wide, don't bother below ET30.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info, I really appreciate it. I found the Remembers mentioned but two different "back space" options are offered in the 16x7 size with 35 offset. 4.79 or 5.38. What does this mean? Which is preferred?

Originally posted by kslbo308 View Post

i have these vw fit konig remembers, they are 16x7 et35, needs hub centric rings though

'89 325ix
          '88 M6 Royal Blue
          '13 128i "M-Sport"
          '04 ZHP Mystic Blue-SOLD
          '02 E46 330xi-SOLD
          '89 325i Laachssilber metallic-SOLD
          '89 325i Bronzit-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ziazhp View Post
            Thanks everyone for the info, I really appreciate it. I found the Remembers mentioned but two different "back space" options are offered in the 16x7 size with 35 offset. 4.79 or 5.38. What does this mean? Which is preferred?

i am sorry i do not know if the remembers come in different offsets but this is what i have

Comment

Working...
            X