No announcement yet.

Remote reservoir shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They fit fine, but not like they do over the RWD tubes, the supplied o-rings definitely won't fit between the tubes and the adjusters. It's a snug fit. It's actually better using the RWD tubes to replace the the threads. If there was a slight misalignment during welding the adjusters would get stuck.

What year Civic for the adjusters?

Looking legit now!
    AWD > RWD

Comment

If you are looking for cheap coilover sleeves:

5" COIL OVER SLEEVE, FITS STRUT HOUSINGS, SLEEVE I.D. IS 2.170"

COIL OVER NUT FOR 2 1/2" I.D. SPRING, USE WITH COK12450/51/52/52H/55/56/57/57TK COIL SLEEVES

They have them in all different sizes and lengths. Springs are cheap too:

A1 Racing Products carries a large inventory of performance racing products like: A-1 Racing Products, A-1 Performance Plumbing, Simpson Race Products, Longacre Racing, Wilwood Performance Brakes, Kirkey Racing Seats, Bicknell Racing Products, Canton Racing Products, Pro Shocks, Outlaw Disc Brakes, Moroso, Hawk Brake, Performance Friction Brakes, ATL Fuel Cells, Howe Racing, Hypercoil Springs, Suspension Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Bell Racing, Racequip, Winters Performance, and many many more!

Comment

I think these adjusters will be long enough, but we'll see how the car sits when its finally back on the ground.

Finally finished with the chassis repairs (for now) over the weekend. Hopefully it's much much stronger now. My welds aren't great, but hopefully it's enough to keep it from collapsing in on itself. Smothered all the weld lines in steelstik to keep the moisture out, then primer, then bedliner. I added another layer of metal to the spring hats too.

Finally can start on reassembly, got the 4.10 front diff in today.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
        X