Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marko
    replied
    Just ordered from dealer. Have to come from Germany but plenty available.

Leave a comment:

• Eskie
    replied
    Yes they are avail—I think I made another thread about it somewhere..I forget. But yes you can definitely order them from the dealer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• marko
    replied
    These end up coming through?

Leave a comment:

• Eskie
    replied
    It’s not in ETK either but I’ve got them on order, I’ll post what I get when they arrive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskie View Post

RealOEM can't find that.

Leave a comment:

• Eskie
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
    What is the new PN?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    What is the new PN?

Leave a comment:

• Eskie
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post

Just the ball joints, i paid around 75€/each
    I just saw your thread update with the ball joints you purchased and decided to order some. I had to submit an IDS to BMW and they responded to let me know they've activated the part number for sale in the US. As of right now it looks like they currently stock 5,468 in Dingolfing. I've ordered 4, should be about a week before I see them. Wohoo!

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    Originally posted by jeenyus View Post

of just the ball joints alone or the whole control arm?
    Just the ball joints, i paid around 75€/each

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    I was able to order 2 sets through my local dealer.
    it seems like they are available again
    of just the ball joints alone or the whole control arm?

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    I was able to order 2 sets through my local dealer.
    it seems like they are available again

Leave a comment:

• litu
    replied
    Update, those ebay sale post..I would not ever buy from there, sell the wrong parts with the right code. Even though it says it would be the right part. I have heard Bmw sale now days innerballjoint`s, when in mine country local spare/oem parts store sell those. They cost about 100€/pcs.
    I was getting from this dude, https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member/37336-jute91 ask from her can he sell

Leave a comment:

• B0RN318
    replied
    Originally posted by iXguido View Post
    I just sold my last set of new ball joints.

I’m selling my used control arms with new inner and outer Lemforders and new OEM m3 solid bushings. Less than 1000 miles on them.

Asking 350usd +shipping for the pair
    Shoot me a text? 801-243-9417

Leave a comment:

• litu
    replied
    I have also try to find in eu those, but no luck. I was order here and other one https://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-Traggelen...m2JYvkMIXhcdYM
    But no, they was sending to me first X3 inner ball joint, then 8 pcs e30 rwd inner ball joint, there was one other like same ball joint seller, but no luck.
    in their own part number system has fault, when those part number show/say it is for ix, but it is not. So don´t ever buy from there. I have found one seller, but they dont send out of italy. Then there is this https://russian.alibaba.com/product-...279874671.htmlBut no luck, no messages...

Then here us thishttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1135...7146241157220/ but lets see what will happen

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Yes, MTL is not shipping. I put in an order on the MTL site and waited for several months for an update. After some voicemails and some one-sided emails, I got an order cancel notification and no other information.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X