No announcement yet.

Post up pics of your ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New snow tyres ready for snow. 3rd winter I've had her and this will be the first not in the garage with the cover on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First time in the snow since the restoration, only because the e46 was broke down as usual
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Originally posted by nomansland92 View Post

First time in the snow since the restoration, only because the e46 was broke down as usual

lol it was the opposite for most of last winter.....e30 broke, so i drove the e46 m3 all winter on summer tires. fun.

and i hope you use the iX in the snow....and not garage queen it!
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          lol it was the opposite for most of last winter.....e30 broke, so i drove the e46 m3 all winter on summer tires. fun.

and i hope you use the iX in the snow....and not garage queen it!
          Haha well I can't lie I do try to keep it off the shitty salty roads, but any day it's half decant I'm cursing in the Ix. I couldn't spend over 2 years building a car to only see it sit in the garage :)
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Haha well I can't lie I do try to keep it off the shitty salty roads, but any day it's half decant I'm cursing in the Ix. I couldn't spend over 2 years building a car to only see it sit in the garage :)
            i hear you man. after all that work you put into the body, i dont blame you.

i know I'm going to regret using mine as both a daily car + winter car, once the body starts rotting...but i love driving it too much not to. it begs for attention, so i say f it, and just use it. I've avg about 25K miles a yr w/ it since I got it 2009.
            #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

i hear you man. after all that work you put into the body, i dont blame you.

i know I'm going to regret using mine as both a daily car + winter car, once the body starts rotting...but i love driving it too much not to. it begs for attention, so i say f it, and just use it. I've avg about 25K miles a yr w/ it since I got it 2009.
              I wish i could drive mine that much but i work in construction and i don't really trust my car in some of the places i have to park in down town Pittsburgh, people there literally use there bumper while there parking haha.
              Oh and i always wanted to ask how did you make your valve cover, It looks so amazing!

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

I wish i could drive mine that much but i work in construction and i don't really trust my car in some of the places i have to park in down town Pittsburgh, people there literally use there bumper while there parking haha.
                Oh and i always wanted to ask how did you make your valve cover, It looks so amazing!
                Thanks man. Yeah I know what u mean about parking. I park both my cars in Manhattan all the time and cringe at times. Bumper bullies save my bumpers though.

And the valve cover I bought from RobertK (kadunza.com).
                #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah I know what u mean about parking. I park both my cars in Manhattan all the time and cringe at times. Bumper bullies save my bumpers though.

And the valve cover I bought from RobertK (kadunza.com).
                  ahhh i see, ill have to give him a call I've got some parts from him before actually.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

That cupholder is cool......I dont know why there is no cupholders in E30 in stock
                    https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                    https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Hey Carolyn- it's drew who sold you the car back in September. Glad to see you are enjoying the car and taking excellent care of her. Having owned the car for 5 years and then selling it to Pat aka PorscheDude and then buying it back before selling her again, to you, I know it has been taken care of and very well sorted. If you ever want to sell her, just let me know first, please. LOL!

Drew

Originally posted by carolyn
                      my ’89. it’s rather basic (and automatic…and slow…), but quite clean.

i’m almost certain that the car has already been posted on this thread by PorscheDude, who owned it several months ago and put a lot of good work into it, but i'll just post it again :) some minor changes have been made since anyway.

these pictures are from all over the place:

[ATTACH]80238[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80239[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80240[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]80241[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80242[/ATTACH]
                      (custom cupholders made from my pre-existing center console by a R3Vlimited member)

Comment

I want that center console!
                        Pic relevance from when it snowed a couple weeks ago...

Need to have my snow tire mounted....
                        Last edited by Stuffy; 12-31-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 411 View Post
                          Nice BBS RD's.. Just picked up a set of these, do you have any more pictures of them on your E30? Thanks
                          1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

My red beauty

Happy New Year All!!
                            Currently stalled (due to weather) M50 + 6 speed from 540i. Engine + tranny + Oil pan happily married, now to convince them to stay put in the car is next task.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Cool, any thread?
                              E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
                              E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
                              E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388629474.894265.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	7163565

Here's my 89 4 door 5 speed. Been fun in the snow up here so far this winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X