No announcement yet.

Does this sound good? (pics included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just curious - why in the hell was the carpet removed !?! haha, that seems quite random.

if you think you can do the body work and repair yourself or if you have a high tolerance for body damage, I'd say offer the guy 1500 and work towards settling somewhere around 2000. aside from the exterior body damage, i think that car actually looks to be in very reasonable condition - assuming ofcourse that the car is actually rust free and the engine/awd components are mechanically sound.

that particular seat and the carpet are easily and relatively cheaply replaced (in comparison to other ix parts). you might have to make some modifications to the seats slider handle if you pick up a regular e30 drivers seat, the ix's is different to account for the larger bulge in the tunnel (to fit the trans case).

Comment

I can see pics of the car now - that is a parts car. I wouldn't pay more than $1500.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

He has the car on ebay now the link is here

The more and more I read about it now the more and more I'm realizing how bad of cosmetic shape it is in. I'm having second thoughts about buying it given the amount of work that is involved.

Comment

why would the carpet be removed? usually to get rid of the stink from the flood it was in.
          parts car.
          88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - TOURING - waiting...
          89 325 IX AlpinWeiß - Gone
          88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - Parted
          89 325 IX RoyalBlau - Parted
          88 325 IX RoyalBlau - Gone
          88 325 IX DiamantSchwarz - Parted

Comment

Working...
          X