Tried searching and no luck finding the actual part name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried searching and no luck finding the actual part name

i finally got around to taking the intake manifold off to put new injectors in the car as well as intake manifold gaskets and oil return tube o rings. My question is that there is a vacuum line with a valve that is inline with it that connects under the throttle body the vacuum line is all cracked and i would like to replace it. i can't remember if i can just change the lines or i have to change the actuator with it. any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Not sure if you mean the fuel pressure regulator or the charcoal canister/evaporatove emissions purge valve. Either way, the lines are stuff that you would buy in bulk as either fuel injection line or as simple vacuum line.

Comment

I think he's talking about the charcoal canister fuel tank breather valve.

When I replaced my cylinder head, I also replaced all vacuum lines and fuel lines, According to this diagram, part no for the fuel lines is 13311288284 (pre formed line)
      However, I think I might had to shorten it a little, can't remember exactly.
      1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
      1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Thank you guys for the help it would be the fuel tank breather valve. i just want to change everything while im in here since it's all fairly cheap

Comment

Working...
        X