Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Fenders/Wings - quality lower patch panels avail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Fenders/Wings - quality lower patch panels avail?

Apologies if the information is somewhere on the site. I didn't find it if it exists.

Is there a good source for well-made fender/wing patch panels for the lower sections? I'm restoring my Touring and would prefer to repair versus replace the complete fenders.

Thanks,

Pat Arnold

E30garage Norway and Valcas garage both produce the fender bottoms. No personal experience with either yet.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      E30garage Norway and Valcas garage both produce the fender bottoms. No personal experience with either yet.
      Many thanks --much appreciated. Ordered a set from Valcas.

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by pcarenthuz View Post

Many thanks --much appreciated. Ordered a set from Valcas.

Pat
        As stated previously, I ordered a set of front fender lower patch panels from Valcas. Appx 5 days later I had them (Poland to Annapolis, MD). They look to be of high quality. I will echo what the autobody tech who is doing my restoration has to say once he gets eyes on them. Thus far, very pleased with the price, turnaround time to the US, and apparent quality.

Comment

Originally posted by pcarenthuz View Post

As stated previously, I ordered a set of front fender lower patch panels from Valcas. Appx 5 days later I had them (Poland to Annapolis, MD). They look to be of high quality. I will echo what the autobody tech who is doing my restoration has to say once he gets eyes on them. Thus far, very pleased with the price, turnaround time to the US, and apparent quality.
          I appreciate the review, Still need to order a set for myself.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
          X