Quarter Panel Replacement Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarter Panel Replacement Piece

Does anyone make a replacement piece for just the Quarter Panel around the taillight? I may also be interested in buying if someone has a parts car they could cut it out of. It's for an early model coupe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Quarter Panel.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	10055077
    sigpic84 325e

Name:	IMG_20220507_074851.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	10055090

I have the perfect candidate. :)
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Glad to see you back! Would you be willing to cut just the part that I need? I'm still working on getting the car running and I'm going to check with the body shop to see what they think too.
      sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post

Glad to see you back! Would you be willing to cut just the part that I need? I'm still working on getting the car running and I'm going to check with the body shop to see what they think too.
        I had to leave social media of all kinds. Haven't signed in FB for about 2yr? Times got tough, was falling behind on orders (as you know), staff left, and parts are getting hard to find. Had to put the shoulder down. 11yr and a metric ton of money/time invested in my shop, wasn't about to let it go.

Yes, talk with your painter/body guy, and just let me know how much you want cut off.

Is the new 731 head going on? That thing is gonna be one "fast" ETA. :)
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I had to leave social media of all kinds. Haven't signed in FB for about 2yr? Times got tough, was falling behind on orders (as you know), staff left, and parts are getting hard to find. Had to put the shoulder down. 11yr and a metric ton of money/time invested in my shop, wasn't about to let it go.

Yes, talk with your painter/body guy, and just let me know how much you want cut off.

Is the new 731 head going on? That thing is gonna be one "fast" ETA. :)

Not sure how I missed your post, it's not like there are hundreds of new posts everyday lol I'm really not a big fan of social media either, I would like to close my accounts but I'm a Realtor so that's my excuse even though I rarely post anything.

This is for my 85 318i AKA Smokey, not my ETA. Once I get this out of my garage I can do my head swap and suspension. It should be "fast" enough for me I still need to get a chip sorted out.
          sigpic84 325e

Comment

Do you still have this piece? Im looking for both sides to repair some serious rust rot on my late model coupe.

Comment

Working...
            X