Quarter window outer scraper weather stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarter window outer scraper weather stripping

I’m searching, but can’t seem to find the very thin outer weather strip that slips into a channel on the quarter windows on my 87 325is. Any idea where I can find them? Mine are broke in a few sports, so they need to be replaced. Easy enough, but I can’t seem to find them!

thanks!

cheers
    Dave

Originally posted by A12pilot View Post
    I’m searching, but can’t seem to find the very thin outer weather strip that slips into a channel on the quarter windows on my 87 325is. Any idea where I can find them? Mine are broke in a few sports, so they need to be replaced. Easy enough, but I can’t seem to find them!

thanks!

cheers
    Dave
    quick check shows both pelican and fcp euro have them. i'd shop around a little. oem is best if you can swing it. the rubber and fit is often poor on aftermarket.

Comment

Please do me a favor and post a link. Neither one of those places has it. I see the window seal, not the small outer perimeter seal along the edge of the frame which is what I’m searching for. I can swing OEM…..just have to find it!

cheers
      dave

Comment

Please do me a favor and post a link. Neither one of those places has it. I see the window seal, not the small outer perimeter seal along the edge of the frame which is what I’m searching for. I can swing OEM…..just have to find it!

cheers
        dave
        just look up the part number in real oem and you can search direct.

RealOEM.com - Select Your BMW Model

BMW Weatherstrip on Door Genuine BMW 51211913055 51 21 1 913 055 51-21-1-913-055 51.21.1.913.055 | Pelican Parts

Comment

Great! Thank you for that! How do I go about finding the part number? That’s another dilemma. Incidentally, that is not the part I’m referring to. I was looking for the strip that goes on the outer edge of the quarter window around the top of the frame. Slides in from the bottom and follows the chrome frame around the window ending at the B-Pillar junction. It’s maybe 1/4” wide and about 2ft long or so. Like a big long rubber noodle!

I’ll post a picture tomorrow since I’m away from home. Appreciate the help!

cheers
          dave

Comment

Thank you for that! How do I go about finding the part number?
            input the last 7 numbers of your vin in the search box and it will return the results for your car only. you can also search by chassis and production date which is useful to cross reference among other things.

That’s another dilemma. Incidentally, that is not the part I’m referring to. I was looking for the strip that goes on the outer edge of the quarter window around the top of the frame. Slides in from the bottom and follows the chrome frame around the window ending at the B-Pillar junction. It’s maybe 1/4” wide and about 2ft long or so. Like a big long rubber noodle!

I’ll post a picture tomorrow since I’m away from home. Appreciate the help!

cheers
            dave

what window(s) are you referring to ? rear quarter or front roll down ? you're not explaining very well, the part will be listed in realoem at any rate.

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for the tip on that search. I’ll find it!

cheers
              dave

Comment

Working...
              X