E30 4door exterior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 4door exterior.

I searched a bit around here about mods for the 4door sedan but I didnt find anything. Anyone has done any mods even just bumpers that are straight bolt ons? I dont want to mess with chassis changes a lot. I just want to give a better look than the stock 316 old look. Rims and tires are something my friend is looking for for me because he has a workshop changing tires and rims as well. About suspension I already bought springs and shocks (not installed). Looking for a repaint because its rusty (and old ex military was the owner). Not looking into changing the engine at all. I am looking for exterior simple good-looking changes. If you have anything to share with me and the rest of the guys looking for the same thing I would appreciate it.

In addition to fresh paint & wheels , there are a number of options for a front valance that can really improve/upgrade your car’s look.
    1989 325is ✨

Comment

Originally posted by strickland View Post
      In addition to fresh paint & wheels , there are a number of options for a front valance that can really improve/upgrade your car’s look.
      What would you recommend to look out? Some options that you like maybe

Comment

Try searching E30 front spoiler. Some are pricey & some are available <$250 especially if you find a used one. Might be a good option if you are re painting anyway.

There are a bunch of options here: https://www.classiceuroparts.com/pro...ront-spoilers/

Find a look that you like & then search the name on google / ebay / forums.
        1989 325is ✨

Comment

Working...
        X