This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye Gods.

I would have my morning shave out in the driveway every morning using the fenders as a mirror. Probably wouldn't help with the whole morning wood thing though, I'd be walking around for the next hour at full extension if I woke up to that thing every morning.
    Originally posted by george graves
    If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Magnificent rebuild. More like a tutorial in fact ! Congrats and Thank You for your giant contribution to S14 community !
      Can,

'87 M3
      '00 M Coupé
      '11 320d

Comment

Wow...... I joined this forum recently as part of my education and research before trying to find myself a E30 as a project car. And I have NEVER seen a build/restoration thread like this before. It's really quite awe-inspiring.

Thank you xworks for such a incredibly documented journey!
        Still lookin' for my first E30..... Oh well, not anymore.

Comment

:o This Is beautiful

:ohsnap: a good way to spend my time... If I can do this someday It would be incredible.

Comment

Wow, i just stumbled across this thread. This thread is truly epic! Bravo Sir!

You have accomplished contribution to R3V in 204 posts than most members take thousands of posts to do.
            Owner - Bavarian Restoration
            BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
            www.BavRest.com
            My Feedback Thread
            Our Facebook!
            Follow our Instagram!

Comment

im speechless ive seen some amazing builds on different forums and ive seen my my neighbor build countless numbers old 30s 40s 50s 60s and 70s model cars but this one takes the cake the attention to detail and the fact that you will still drive it ..... bravo sir!

Comment

The Best Bloody Build I've Ever Seen In My Whole Life .
                It Was Worth It , Really .
                I Was Dreaming about a Build Like That .
                Had my Car Restored By Me Last Year . But You Did A lot More .
                Damn That Is Perfect .

Comment

Possibly the best thread on r3v hands down. Why not name it something miniscule...
                  Thank you. I now know how to not only repair a small amout of rust but how to rebuild an s14, a pwr steering pump, a wiper motor, a blower motor, an entire suspension etc etc etc

Comment

Very detailed and very nice.

Comment

hey, did you purchased new floor panels or u fab dem up? would like to know where you got them from if you bought

Comment

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
                        Yes sure no problem.

I hope it works.

http://uploaded.net/file/63ji2mse
                        Would a re-up of this be available from anyone?

Comment

So if I were to pay someone to get all the rust off my car, & lets say there is an extreme amount of rust. How much would I be looking to spend?

Comment

OP.... what are you..

Comment

I would be interested in buying a DVD of this build, I believe it's that good and well put together.
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

JEEZUS Makes me scared of what suprises are in mine! ;(

Comment

Working...
                                X