No announcement yet.

Total Newb Here; Patience Needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because he's a real man and runs tires that actually fit his wheels and isn't "EURAHOOOO" doesn't mean you have to degrade his nice 15" wheels by calling them stock 13" garbage.

Comment

You see nice, I see heavy and fugly. BTW they seriously look like 14" wheels, those sidewalls are huge. (before you jump to conclusions, I hate the euro look, btw).
      I retired my E30 for now...
      E46 323i
      David Schultz

Comment

There is a reason why they are autocross wheels. Plus it is just an opinion. I am not going to try convince you guys to like it. I would rock it.

Aaron
        2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

go for an Mtech 1 kit and euro bumpers IMO for an 84 model

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
          1997 E36 328iT
          1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
          1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

How much would that run my wallet? about?

Comment

Probably about as much as you paid for the car, unless you get a good deal somewhere that's not overseas. Shipping is pretty harsh for standard people without connections.
              I retired my E30 for now...
              E46 323i
              David Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_silva
                There is a reason why they are autocross wheels. Plus it is just an opinion. I am not going to try convince you guys to like it. I would rock it.

Aaron
                I'll have to repeat Rob's conclusion of the "elite ricer board".

And I agree, that car looks great.

Comment

Working...
                X