Gonna atempt e36 front bumper on my 85 318i!! (pics on pg 3)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jay dot dog
    replied
    sorry only mastercard...

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    I could build a condo in that bumper gap! i love it! do you take visa?

    Leave a comment:


  • jay dot dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Oh for the love of god...

    I don't like the way that bumper looks on the car. It looks bad in my opinion.

    Basic enough for you?
    Absolutely, and very civil. I sincerely appreciate your opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Oh for the love of god...

    I don't like the way that bumper looks on the car. It looks bad in my opinion.

    Basic enough for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I don't think that it looks that bad at all. I would ditch the front plate holder though

    Leave a comment:


  • ping65810
    replied
    I was talking about Josh's wheels, BTW, if anyone didn't get that. Am I being sarcastic? Yes, but I still think they are ugly wheels, and figured I would bring it up while on the topic of ugly mods :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    Lay off him, Seriously it's like Jordan never left somedays. It's a 318i relic anything he does to it at this time is an improvement.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Thank you. If you can't take criticisms about your car, don't post the fucking thing on public internet forums.
    plizzzzzzzzz just be nice ESE.

    Leave a comment:


  • ping65810
    replied
    Agree, but at the same time, I don't bash on styling choices because everyone has a different opinion. I know from owning an e36 that the contours of the front end/bumper are completley different than the e30, but I say to each his own. Can't look any worse than some of the other monstrosities I've seen. Oh, and BTW, while we are on the topic of honestly talking about style, I really hate your wheels.....and I'm not joking, I think they don't look right on an e30. Not that I give a shit, cuz Its yor car, not mine, but some basketweaves, or some other BBS styles, maybe, but those would not find their way onto mine LOL. :) Just my opinion, but ya gotta be able to take cricitism, right? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Thank you. If you can't take criticisms about your car, don't post the fucking thing on public internet forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by jay dot dog
    Thats a little harsh, a simply yay or nay would have sufficed. Good thing everyone else doesnt share your taste.
    lol, these sort of chastisements crack me up. Is the comment "It looks like a steaming pile of crap" too harsh? Because that's what I'm going to say. I'm sure it looks even worse in person. So he got it to "fit" a little, big friggin deal. Thanks for sharing how aweful it looks so that I will never try to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by jay dot dog
    Thats a little harsh, a simply yay or nay would have sufficed. Good thing everyone else doesnt share your taste.
    Why, so I can just say the exact same thing as everyone else? I'll say what I please, and express my opinion to the point I feel is saying what I want to say. I think it looks absolutely awful. I'm not just going to say "nay", because that doesn't cover what I feel about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by jay dot dog
    Thats a little harsh, a simply yay or nay would have sufficed. Good thing everyone else doesnt share your taste.
    Don't listen to Josh. He's just voicing his opinion as much as possible, and its just that, an opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    I don't like it and don't think it will ever be nice.

    It's too wide, the rest of the bottom of the e30 body curves in where this thing goes straight down, so nothing lines up overall on the car. It looks like it got punched in the mouth.

    Besides that, I'm surprised it actually fits as well as it does, and good job on the creative effort.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Hahahaha jesus what an old thread. I bought this car, kept it for a year and sold it already.

    Anyhow.. I think it has potential. If you cut every single grille (center/brake ducts) and work it out nicely with a lip, it might turn into something nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...