E30 Paint Job
Collapse
X
-
Paint every body panel a diff. color. Do it! Do it! Do it, you know you want too! -
no.... im actually far from boring... but when you paint cars for 20+years for a living you get tired of taking them apart to paint them because nothing looks worse than a car that is one color on the inside and a completely different color on the out side.Leave a comment:
-
-
:stupid:
I think you missed the point of sarcasmkillsme's post... I mean, did you really not catch the sarcasm (for a lack of a better word)?
Clearly, the colors: "green, red, and blue", are nothing close to"subtle" and "classy".. He was merely going along with your "interpretation of iamcreepingdeath's post was paint it whatever the fuck color you want or like"...
Seriously, a big DUH..Leave a comment:
-
-
I think you missed the point. All colors are a mixture of those colors. My interpretation of iamcreepingdeath's post was paint it whatever the fuck color you want or like.
OP what color are the door jambs and the engine bay?Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: