No announcement yet.

My 15 dollar junkyard find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what it is! The other picture makes it like the trunk is tiny, this is a terrible pic, but a better idea. (Kind of just set it on there...) and yes it does have the bolts in it, so it will sit lower once it gets the mounting holes drilled.
    Last edited by GunMetalGrey; 01-06-2011, 08:18 PM. Reason: I forget things often

Comment

And yes I know I need paint... have to wait till the temperature is about 50 degree's. In Wisconsin it will be a while

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        "Hmmmm. Should I spend the extra 13 cents on stainless steel hardware for mounting these Pepboy license plate lights? Naw, I could really use that 13 cents. And it's not like my car spends much time in the rain..."
        Got it that way. One of the things on my list to fix.

Comment

umm if it mounts to the sides of the car- you cant open the trunk. does the third brake lite come off of it?

cool find. but id say: its a no
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

that looks horrid.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

if you all dislike it so much, find me something that looks better. Not an is lip, already have one.

Comment

then put the is lip on. are you going so fast that you need a functional wing?
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  then put the is lip on. are you going so fast that you need a functional wing?
                  Maybe And the IS lip doesnt do enough for me, its just to small, and doesnt flow with the car at all.

Comment

then an MT2 wing?
                    sigpic

Comment

I dont have 489 dollars for a wing...

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                        umm if it mounts to the sides of the car- you cant open the trunk. does the third brake lite come off of it?

cool find. but id say: its a no
                        Yes the light could be taken off, and no it doesn't mount to the quarter panels, Im not that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                          I dont have 489 dollars for a wing...
                          Then don't put a wing on it at all?
                          :yawn:
                          Originally posted by TSI
                          ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                          OEM+

Comment

Please don't follow the ricer logic of "I can't afford anything decent, so I must put this awful piece of shit on my car instead.". Nothing is vastly better than ugly. ...and what exactly makes you think that awful piece of shit flows with the car, exactly?
                            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Working...