AC Schnitzer parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Schnitzer parts

Hi guys, i am an E30 newbie and finally got my first E30 a month ago. it is a black 1990 325is with lots of ACS parts. I feel like going stock, and probably make money out of the ACS parts to pay for maintenance repairs. It came with 16x7.5 acs wheels, acs power side mirrors, acs front lip, acs side skirts, acs apron, and rear spoiler. they are all authentic as they have stamps on them and had 3 mechanics take a look at them and said they are authentic. my question is, should i go stock? and sell them? if so? how much for the parts individually? or should i just keep them since they are a bit rare? all opinions are welcome. thank you all. i apologize for the phone pics.
    Attached Files

man nice car.. I would keep the damn thing the way it is and save for maintenance!!!

an welcome!
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Welcome. Don't mess with it.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

nice car. leave it!

Comment

ok thanks guys. how about the wheels and the kidneys? I'm thinking of repainting the wheels silver, then getting the chrome kidneys. currently they are the DTM wide kidneys.
          what do you guys think?

Comment

Go with that, should look sweet when done. Props on the pick up!
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
              Go with that, should look sweet when done. Props on the pick up!
              Thanks Nick. I'll just do that.

Comment

Youre already ahead of the game. Leave it as is. Nice pick up!

Comment

add some ellips to your plan and it'll look great
                  -Alex

Comment

Good find. Keep all the Schnitzer parts.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

is there any damage to the dtm kidneys? I cant see it too well on the pictures.

Send me the dtms ones, $5 and Ill send you brand new chrome stock kidneys.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
                        Hi guys, i am an E30 newbie and finally got my first E30 a month ago. it is a black 1990 325is with lots of ACS parts. I feel like going stock, and probably make money out of the ACS parts to pay for maintenance repairs. It came with 16x7.5 acs wheels, acs power side mirrors, acs front lip, acs side skirts, acs apron, and rear spoiler. they are all authentic as they have stamps on them and had 3 mechanics take a look at them and said they are authentic. my question is, should i go stock? and sell them? if so? how much for the parts individually? or should i just keep them since they are a bit rare? all opinions are welcome. thank you all. i apologize for the phone pics.
                        If I were you, LEAVE IT ALONE!

But otherwise, congrats...
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        ---------------------------------
                        89 E30 S52
                        ---------------------------------
                        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I forgot to add, it came with ac schnitzer exhaust and mono wipers too. Although I am not a big fan of mono wipers. I don't completely understand the concept behind it. Is having one wiper better than two?

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Comment

That is a rare find, you don't see many full-blown ACS cars. Take some time to learn about what you have and e30s in general before you make any moves.

When I first got my car, I had some Hartge parts and I sold them before I really knew what I had. Don't make that mistake.

What's the history?
                            sigpic
                            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                              That is a rare find, you don't see many full-blown ACS cars. Take some time to learn about what you have and e30s in general before you make any moves.

When I first got my car, I had some Hartge parts and I sold them before I really knew what I had. Don't make that mistake.

What's the history?
                              I have always been a fan of E30's, but never bought one. I looked around for years, literally. And then, I found this one on craigslist. I bought it from the original owner the same day he posted it. It has 66,102 miles on the frozen odometer, but Carfax says that it only had 52k in 2005, then the last year it was registered was in 2006. I had to pay $185 in DMV fees.

The car runs great, but there is some sort of faint speed relative whining/thumping noise from the rear-end. Aside from the ACS parts, the DTM kidneys, and some unknown blue lowering springs, everything is bone stock. It even has the stock cassette stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X