Is there a "generic" zinno red?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a "generic" zinno red?

I just got done doing some rust repair on the scuttle panel of my M3 and I want to paint it but don't want to spend a lot of money on good paint until I do the whole car, is there something I can get from autozone or any other store that is close to zinno?

Autozone and M3 Should not be used in the same sentence.

Comment

Uhhhh... you can actually get quite a few useful things for any car there. Your retarded remarks are not needed, and once you own one or learn how to do any sort of rust repair let me know.

Comment

try here?

Easily find your color and order the same automotive touch up paint used by industry professionals. Match to factory color guaranteed. Get started now.
        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

you can go to most automotive paint shops and have them put any oem bmw color into an aresol can. Out here it costs me 20 bucks a can.
          harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
            Uhhhh... you can actually get quite a few useful things for any car there. Your retarded remarks are not needed, and once you own one or learn how to do any sort of rust repair let me know.
            Why would you be cheap on a car like that anyways? Im sorry i live in SoCal and my e30 is Rust-Free. :P

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. Its not being cheap, its temporary as I said in the first post.... its for a location you can't even see anyway. My 318is is rust free too but finding M's without scuttle panel rust is pretty difficult no matter where you are.

Comment

Working...
              X