89-91 body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89-91 body parts

do all the late-89' through 91, Coupe body parts interchange? I'm mainly looking at the hood/fenders/valance/bumpers. I did a search, but haven't come up with anything concrete

yes.

Comment

yes

also, there's a part number cross-reference search tool on realoem.com in case you need it

Comment

Originally posted by e30fish View Post
        do all the late-89' through 91, Coupe body parts interchange? I'm mainly looking at the hood/fenders/valance/bumpers. I did a search, but haven't come up with anything concrete
        Even most of the earlier car parts are interchangeable. With a few cosmetic differences but are adaptable non the less. all hoods,valances,fenders doors, and bumpers can be swapped over with the exception of the rear late model to earlier model. mods need to be done. as well as rear lights. Other then that you can make easy changes. Engine bay configurations of the earlier are slightly different from late models but again not difficult to adapt.
        sigpic

Comment

i've some body parts. what do you need?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X