Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painting My e30 in a week. Any thoughts on colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, it takes more time to tape up the roundle than it would to take it off. Looks like a over prices maaco job.

Comment

I bet the paint around the front windshield will peel in 16-21 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        I bet the paint around the front windshield will peel in 16-21 weeks.
        ok

Comment

Fuck, come on, when are you gonna get a clue? It's not like you have an m3 and the front and rear glass is glued in, If he was a real automotive painter he would have known that, and they would be sitting on a rack, safe, out of the way, and you would have paint under those gaskets.

But....

You are as big of a penny pinching idiot as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Fuck, come on, when are you gonna get a clue? It's not like you have an m3 and the front and rear glass is glued in, If he was a real automotive painter he would have known that, and they would be sitting on a rack, safe, out of the way, and you would have paint under those gaskets.

But....

You are as big of a penny pinching idiot as he is.
            Stop hatin

Comment

Last edited by SacE30; 02-10-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SacE30 View Post
                Stop truthin
                Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                  you should, bronzit is a dope color. idk why so many people hate on it
                  Bronzit is dope if you make it look nice. But my exterior was already fucked up . So why not do a color change. Haven't seen a clean bronzit I really wanted my e30 to look like .

Comment

in for real pics.

Those show nothing but a blue e30

Comment

DONE !!!!

this long for that shit????
                      love the huge assed dent in the hood.
                      who is your buddy that is giving you such a great job, Vlad?? looks like one of his specials.....
                      I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Originally posted by scottinAZ View Post
                        this long for that shit????
                        love the huge assed dent in the hood.
                        who is your buddy that is giving you such a great job, Vlad?? looks like one of his specials.....
                        Wtf are You talking about? Theres not one dent on the hood. LOOK CLOSELY.

Comment

Dude you should stop being so defensive of every little thing people say. Its r3v - abuse is part of the experience!
                          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                            Dude you should stop being so defensive of every little thing people say. Its r3v - abuse is part of the experience!
                            Lmao I know.. Look at this thread I've experience it but like foreal some people need to stop hatin lol

Comment

Wtf are You talking about? Theres not one dent on the hood. LOOK CLOSELY.
                              take a closer look yourself, especially at the reflection on the center section on the hood, close to the body line. if that isnt a dent about the size of a softball, ill eat the hood.

Last edited by scottinAZ; 02-13-2012, 05:51 PM. Reason: added picture of blemished hood, with emphasis on blemish
                              I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                                +1, take it as constructive criticism man, denial is the first step.
                                admit your friend fucked you on this, regardless of what you keep saying. for $1300, you coulda went to 'jessestacks' and got a job 10 fold better than the one u got for $500 less.
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=223186
                                i don't know why you keep lying to yourself, he even taped up the roundel instead of just prying it off.
                                wat a professional, right?:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X