Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painting My e30 in a week. Any thoughts on colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I want to see some high resolution photos.

Looks good from what I can see, love the color choice.
    Yup I have a nice professional camera . I'll take some nice pics

Comment

Then can you go fucking take some pictures. 12 pages and all we can see are shitty cell phone quality photos showing nothing but imperfections. If you want to shut us up, go take some decent pictures bro.

This thread is like ordering a five star prostitute and having Sally Struthers show up.
      Last edited by Rsully70sev; 02-13-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
          Then can you go fucking take some pictures. 12 pages and all we can see are shitty cell phone quality photos showing nothing but imperfections. If you want to shut us up, go take some decent pictures bro.

This thread is like ordering a five star prostitute and having Sally Struthers show up.
          I dont have it at the moment..? im picking it up in a couple hours ill takes some nice pics

Comment

Ill be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by scottinAZ View Post
              Yes, it does make a difference. Shows the difference between a good prep job, and a half assed one. someone that cares enough about their reputation going out the door looking like a half assed spray bombed POS and a professional job CARES, and that MAKES A DIFFERENCE
              I was referring to an efficiency stand point bud.

Oh and consciously decided to paint the pos stock oil cooler isn't bad prep. It's called preference. If a customer wanted me to paint their oil cooler, you are damn right it would.

If it isn't overspray, and actually painted then it is not poor prep.

(unneeded)

Now as far as the foam on the rear deck lid being painted, I agree that looks like poor prep. However if the op is truthful in that he asked for it to be painted, then who are we to say ANYTHING about the painter.

I hear everyone was lining up to blow Vlad after seeing pictures of his car, until someone posted close ups.

It goes both ways, this car may turn out perfect. I'll reserve my opinion until I actually see the details.
              Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 02-13-2012, 06:37 PM.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                He painted the oil cooler blue, the cowel vents, and moldings as well.
                I bet his muffler is blue too along with the spare wheel well.
                I also read that the roundel was taped off LOL?

Poor preparation usually leads to shoddy work.
                Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                I was referring to an efficiency stand point bud.

Oh and consciously decided to paint the pos stock oil cooler isn't bad prep. It's called preference. If a customer wanted me to paint their oil cooler, you are damn right it would.

If it isn't overspray, and actually painted then it is not poor prep.

Get off your high horse.

Now as far as the foam on the rear deck lid being painted, I agree that looks like poor prep. However if the op is truthful in that he asked for it to be painted, then who are we to say ANYTHING about the painter.

I hear everyone was lining up to blow Vlad after seeing pictures of his car, until someone posted close ups.

It goes both ways, this car may turn out perfect. I'll reserve my opinion until I actually see the details.

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a poor prep job. have a nice day.....
                I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Yeah some nighttime pictures, sounds good.

...I spy the guy who blew up his e30 within minutes of driving...

Originally posted by jaywood View Post

Comment

Dang. Good eye!!

Comment

Lol good eye, that sure is him. I'm good friend with him. Sad that happened .

Update: I picked up the car! Looks great. Unfortunatly its dark so I wont post pics till tomorrow!

Comment

Unless you want to see a crappy cell phone pic ?

Comment

why on earth would you have him paint the cowl vents?
                          i wanna hear this please, humor me over:nice:

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                            why on earth would you have him paint the cowl vents?
                            i wanna hear this please, humor me over:nice:
                            There black. There not blue

Comment

Pics??

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                                Pics??
                                In class at the moment . Ill post pics first thing when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                                X