Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painting My e30 in a week. Any thoughts on colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleasantly surprised man. However, please debadge the M emblems it's tacky. I love the color, and those wheels are awesome. Specs and brand?

Overall I think it's more than decent for a $1,300 paint job. I got an estimate for $1200 to paint my 7series fender with a small dent lol so you didn't come out half bad. Sure the prep could have been better, but as long as your happy with it, that's what counts.

And I hate to say it, but IMO the moldings and trim in black would look much better.

Comment

Looks like a decent paint job. But why the "M emblem?

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      You act like the oil cooler is essential... Would I paint it? No, it would look dumb. Will it make a difference? Not likely.
      Whut?..Cheers!
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

ok
        its late
        did I read that right, you just got it back from being painted and next week your gonna have the dents taken care of
        say what ?????

Comment

I bet the painter masked around the ///M badge.

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            Good from a far...

Imo, the trim needs to be black, ya need 10-15mm spacers, and come down a bit. As long as you like it, enjoy it.
            Yup im lowering it ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
              Pleasantly surprised man. However, please debadge the M emblems it's tacky. I love the color, and those wheels are awesome. Specs and brand?

Overall I think it's more than decent for a $1,300 paint job. I got an estimate for $1200 to paint my 7series fender with a small dent lol so you didn't come out half bad. Sure the prep could have been better, but as long as your happy with it, that's what counts.

And I hate to say it, but IMO the moldings and trim in black would look much better.
              My 325i badge broke so for now i just threw on the M emblem. I dont know the exact specs on the wheels. They are Racing harts, i think c4's . 17 inch. Yes it could have been prepped better but hey, it turned out great. For some reason i like the trim in blue. Im going to post more PROFESSIONAL pictures asap.

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                Looks like a decent paint job. But why the "M emblem?

Whut?..Cheers!
                M emblem because 325i emblem broke in pieces. CHEERS

Comment

So unoriginal. I couldn't place it until I looked at the latest pics...

Looks just like Suspense's old car. I mean exactly, well, exactly with two more doors.

Comment

Originally posted by 3bvert View Post
                    ok
                    its late
                    did I read that right, you just got it back from being painted and next week your gonna have the dents taken care of
                    say what ?????
                    Yeah because he has like 2 other cars that need to be finished asap. plus i wanted my e30 back i missed driving it. Its a one day job so im taking it next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I bet the painter masked around the ///M badge.

You love pissing in people's cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        So unoriginal. I couldn't place it until I looked at the latest pics...

Looks just like Suspense's old car. I mean exactly, well, exactly with two more doors.
                        Unoriginal? Do you think that guy has the only blue e30 in the world? why do black, silver, red, white paint job. when every other e30 is that color. I like the blue and think its sick. plus those rims are wack.

Comment

Well, I know he doesn't have the only e30 that color anymore.

Comment

Did he at least take off the door moldings to paint?
                            It looks good for what you shouldn't of paid.
                            Your wheel well is blue lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Trunk lock is blue too.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                Did he at least take off the door moldings to paint?
                                It looks good for what you shouldn't of paid.
                                Your wheel well is blue lol.
                                Oh yeah of course he did take them off. Lol i think its what i should have paid for... For a ton of body work, painted engine bay, door jams, trunk, the whole car.... well worth my money.

Comment

Working...
                                X