About to plastiDip whole car......should I??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • squidmaster
    replied
    Anyone have pictures?

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Do it in red plastidip

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    i meant that it will come off ,as in, peeling/ flaking

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    It does not come off easily after a year of baking in the sun...

    I used it once, and within a year it was peeling and looked like shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    i think it will come off easily and maybe too easily

    Leave a comment:


  • Tamataz
    replied
    Yes do it. :D I'm thinking if i should do it to my car, because my paint is crap (remember it was spray bombed) I want to see the results lol.

    How long does it last?
    Last edited by Tamataz; 07-08-2012, 06:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaksV
    replied
    guy did his whole e46 with pretty good success.
    Do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • unevolved
    replied
    Do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Probably not, but what the hell

    Leave a comment:


  • nrubenstein
    replied
    It looks stupid, but it's easy to undo. Why not?

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    started a poll About to plastiDip whole car......should I??

    About to plastiDip whole car......should I??

    67
    Yes
    62.69%
    42
    No
    37.31%
    25
    I have my daily ready and was wanting to give the car a diffrent look.
    Should I plastiDip the car or just leave it alone?? We have 3 alpine white e30's in group already.
Working...