About to plastiDip whole car......should I??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BavarianAddict06
    replied
    do eeht

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    My buddy is ordering the kit from dipyourcar.com for his 500e

    You guys remember that scene from Taxi where that Alpina B7 "peels it's paint off"?



    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    wow, haha they have thought of everything

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Two guys i rolled with to bimmerfest had it done on their e90s. Honestly, it didnt look bad. The edges were a bit rough but the rest was decent. Here are the only two shots i was able to take




    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    used it on my is trunk lip the shits badass I spent about a week fucking with my families cars spraying parts when they didn't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonbk
    If I were you I wouldn't waste my time doing that unless you have pretty beat up paint.
    Reason being?

    Poll is currently tied 50/50!

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonbk
    replied
    If I were you I wouldn't waste my time doing that unless you have pretty beat up paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • blackkaa
    replied
    Hey guys Jizo has been plasti-dip things for a bit now . We have a full time painter in the crew who is already painting jizo's project e30 so having him spray the daily e30 in Plasti-dip isn't gonna be issue . I have some ideas I will share with Jizo when he gets back from Dr . Enjoy your trip homie .

    Leave a comment:


  • poopin04
    replied
    Originally posted by graveshaker
    I hate you for posting this. I've got all types of crazy ideas now.

    Leave a comment:


  • EDirtyZ
    replied
    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    That video just really made me want to do it! My cars paint is shitty as fuck!
    same here haha i really wanna do mine a matte white!

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    That video just really made me want to do it! My cars paint is shitty as fuck!

    Leave a comment:


  • graveshaker
    replied
    DO IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    what's up with plastidip and chrome trim? does it stick alright? it looks pretty good, actually. I might do plastidip instead of real paint on the e30. at least on the window trim though.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    It will have either a textured or smooth finish depending on the distance you spray from.
    And it doesn't have to look matte. They also make a type of plastidip that you put over it that makes it look glossy.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    It's been done many times before..
    DipYourCar.com is your go-to resource for auto paint, accessories, tutorials, and more! Browse our Dip Pearls, Plasti Dip® for sale, and more!


    here's a red plastidipped s2000



    more here. http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/8624...ip-is-awesome/

    I got sold on it after I did my iS lip in plastidip. It has some big advantages over paint. I would be hesitant in doing a whole car in it but the best thing about it is if you don't like it or something bad happens then you can just peel it all right off so easily and your paint will still be cleaner than ever underneath.

    Leave a comment:

Working...