complete E30 M3 body kit for non M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete E30 M3 body kit for non M

i have searched, but not the results I was looking for. i would like to see a full kit, like the czech one that includes the back window and c pillar. A write up would be nice or atleast some in progress pics. anyone got a lead on something like this?

No... and I hope it stays that way.

Comment

thanks your input was most helpfull!

Comment

Would be interesting to see.

Comment

vlad idea, check into Young's Auto Body in NJ. I think they have converter machine.

Comment

Must be a vlad fan.......nobody wants a fake m3
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
              vlad idea, check into Young's Auto Body in NJ. I think they have converter machine.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Seriously guys...come on. If you search you will find someone who installed that replica kit on their car and it came out decent. Can't comment on how it has held up over time though.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I know where they are for sale!!!

Comment

id honestly settle for some CF front guards/fenders and a flare for the rear quarter to bond in place. Not to fake an M3, but because they are just about the only things that seem to look half decent if you need flared guards for wider rubber.
                    Just a little project im working on
                    - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

dont do a replica m3. your car is what it is. most if not almost all body kits are not 100% to spec and wont fit properly.

Comment

Im waiting on a pesch widebody kit right now, Ill be updating my build thread. Its going to be a shit ton of work, but ill be able to fit alot of rubber once its done

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing the front fenders and rear over fenders just to get extra width for tires.

looks like that pesch kit is only $1000?

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                          function>form

Comment

Do it the other way: E30 M3 C-Pillar and bootlid, with some big round flares. It looks cash money.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

i looked into the czech kit but cant find any info on the c pillar. im not trying to pass my car off as something it is not. I have a s50 drivetrain including suspension and want to build something special without cutting up an original E30 M3. i can afford to buy a E30 M3 without a problem. I enjoy working and tinkering with cars and that is my reason for wanting the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X