Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Fiber- Hoping to find interest... Need your input!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best movie ever!

Also interested in a carbon fiber is spoiler, and functional sunroof

Comment

^vac makes a sunroof already.

Comment

should do CF interior trim pieces! Too bad it'll be hard as hell to find the OE wood ones to mold
        Web Designer / Front End Developer
        My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

I'm already leary about this guy. Won't respond to questions through email or pm's.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Just wondering, by cf do u mean fiberglass with 1 sheet of cf?

M3 fenders would be the best thing. Everything else is rice shit like CF is trunk spoilers.
            Or CF is lip.

Comment

ive always said knee bolster and upper front headliner. they always break
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                Just wondering, by cf do u mean fiberglass with 1 sheet of cf?

M3 fenders would be the best thing. Everything else is rice shit like CF is trunk spoilers.
                Or CF is lip.
                There are sources for these already that have decent molds. CF not cheap to work with period.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

For $620 with no hardware. Dang.
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Lol just let this thread die. It's not gonna happen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Now that this thread is dead.

In my sig.
                      Carbon fiber should be in between altezza lights and jdm sticker.
                      The "looks" aspect of it anyway.

Comment

Now that this thread is dead.

In my sig.
                        Carbon fiber should be in between altezza lights and jdm sticker.
                        The "looks" aspect of it anyway.
                        And that is exactly why I'm glad it's paintable.:up:

ATTENTION:

Comment

I'm glad everyone has come here to dump on the thread. Hoping a thread will die from the get go is not a sign of respect, and actually pissed me off quite a bit. Respect really goes a long way in the industry. With that being said, I have been away from the forum for the past two weeks getting a retail shop in motion, and it has been consuming each minute of every day. I appreciate the feedback, as I said, and was hoping to not only get some fresh parts out to the E30 community but to also give everyone here a HUGE discount on any parts that are already floating around out in the aftermarket world (not just VIS... not just carbon fiber...not just cosmetic parts). As far as fitment of VIS products and fitment of aftermarket parts in general, I would expect some sort of input from someone who actually owns one of the products before a comment on fit/function is thrown out there. With the price that is offered, regardless of the brand, I have yet to find a PERFECT fitting aftermarket carbon fiber product, that is not priced to the moon. If you guys aren't on a budget, I could definitely get you some pure carbon products that are EXACT fit. Anyone looking for that? $670 carbon fiber fender flares don't really appeal to me, but if I could offer something like that at 1/2-3/4 the price, maybe people would be more likely to purchase something like that. That is the true reason that I started this thread. I know carbon isn't for everyone, in that case... why come to dump on the thread? They have plenty of lips at the junkyard for you. Rockauto has your OE hood too. I will be replying to PM's today, and will still be in pursuit of offering some new parts to those who aren't BROKE or angry at the world. Now that I got that out of the way, if anyone is looking for ANY aftermarket parts, I have some solid connections out there. Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for, and I will ABSOLUTELY do my best to help you out! I guess I should be taking more time out of each day to be in this thread/forum to answer all questions you may have. Once again. Thank You! All of the legitimate feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Because we see this all the time. Get some parts made for cheap and you'll have tons of people on board. Talk is cheap on r3v. Just being honest, we see this far too much and have been let down far to many times.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by TheShopSoCal View Post
                              I'm glad everyone has come here to dump on the thread. Hoping a thread will die from the get go is not a sign of respect, and actually pissed me off quite a bit. Respect really goes a long way in the industry. With that being said, I have been away from the forum for the past two weeks getting a retail shop in motion, and it has been consuming each minute of every day. I appreciate the feedback, as I said, and was hoping to not only get some fresh parts out to the E30 community but to also give everyone here a HUGE discount on any parts that are already floating around out in the aftermarket world (not just VIS... not just carbon fiber...not just cosmetic parts). As far as fitment of VIS products and fitment of aftermarket parts in general, I would expect some sort of input from someone who actually owns one of the products before a comment on fit/function is thrown out there. With the price that is offered, regardless of the brand, I have yet to find a PERFECT fitting aftermarket carbon fiber product, that is not priced to the moon. If you guys aren't on a budget, I could definitely get you some pure carbon products that are EXACT fit. Anyone looking for that? $670 carbon fiber fender flares don't really appeal to me, but if I could offer something like that at 1/2-3/4 the price, maybe people would be more likely to purchase something like that. That is the true reason that I started this thread. I know carbon isn't for everyone, in that case... why come to dump on the thread? They have plenty of lips at the junkyard for you. Rockauto has your OE hood too. I will be replying to PM's today, and will still be in pursuit of offering some new parts to those who aren't BROKE or angry at the world. Now that I got that out of the way, if anyone is looking for ANY aftermarket parts, I have some solid connections out there. Feel free to PM me with what you are looking for, and I will ABSOLUTELY do my best to help you out! I guess I should be taking more time out of each day to be in this thread/forum to answer all questions you may have. Once again. Thank You! All of the legitimate feedback is greatly appreciated!
                              And yet you had the time to make this long response and still, I have not received a response to my pm or emails. You asked me to send pictures to you. I responded right away and then pure silence on your end. If you chose not to use my e30 or M3 for tests parts, then you should have responded with a 3 second pm. I think your anger should be directed to yourself.

ATTENTION:

Comment

So far all I have seen is you dreaming about making high quality carbon parts at affordable prices. Maybe if you posted up some pictures of other stuff you have made and your facility and capabilities people might take you a bit more serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X