Vert Bumper Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert Bumper Question

So, I have an '88 vert, which is PFL with diving boards. I want to change to euro bumpers with some sort of valance. I'm not really sure which style yet, and I don't think I'm too picky, although I know I don't like the zender look.

Here's my question, what are my options? I've read that PFL verts aren't a pain to change bumpers/valances like coupes and sedans are, is this true?

Also, is my best option to keep the chrome look of euro bumpers to get an mtech 1 kit? They seem pretty hard to find and expensive so I'm hoping for an easier option. The general opinion on reproduction kits seems to be not good, so I am planning on avoiding them.

Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated, thanks!

My car's front currently:

For the rear Euro bumper, you'll need to get the end caps for the convertible.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

A clean euro bumper conversion will need the front metal valance and fog lights. Do the conversion and add a cow catcher front spoiler and you'll be a superstar!

Comment

Converting to plastics is to be pretty much PnP.

Euro could get pricey but looks good.

A cow catcher o the front looks great with DBs.

OR if I had a second E30 I'd make it a Racing Dynamics kit. I really like them. The kits are still out there.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Racing Dynamics kit looks nice, I'll be keeping my eyes out for it.

Comment

Working...
          X