Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated shots of my roller paint job (56k maaaaybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get new wheels

Comment

Uh oh Frank, you'd better do what the guy with the S4 says. After all, they're the King of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Uh oh Frank, you'd better do what the guy with the S4 says. After all, they're the King of cars.
        I'll be moving to bend in about 5 months, we should race, your almighty e30 vs. my POS

Comment

Originally posted by T3HCH1LL5 View Post
          I'll be moving to bend in about 5 months, we should race, your almighty e30 vs. my POS
          Racing solves all debates, wars, and e-fights. Go for it.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Just out of curiosity, say a strand of hair gets stuck under a layer of dried paint. It shows up like the plague. You do not notice this hair untill you apply the next layer.

What do you do.../...has that ever happened? Just wondering :)

'90 325i

Comment

Well, you must closely inspect the paint as it's drying and after it dries because remember, you can always wetsand it out... If you have a hair falling into the paint (which I have not had throughout painting my whole car), then you have to find a cleaner place to paint...
              Recent Rebranding!!
              Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
              E30 SM62/S62
              E30 M60 V8
              E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
              Instagram.com/garageaholic
              Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
                Well, you must closely inspect the paint as it's drying and after it dries because remember, you can always wetsand it out... If you have a hair falling into the paint (which I have not had throughout painting my whole car), then you have to find a cleaner place to paint...
                I think its more about hygiene... :)

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

PLease post a link to your finished car pics, I'm diying to see it. ;)

Comment

he wrecked it.

Comment

So that's the end? :(
                      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

NEGATIVE. I may have crashed it. Check my other thread that i started....

I'm fixing it. I have all the parts I need and within the next few weeks. Here is a link to the latest pics i had taken (didn't finish polishing it yet)

I will have this back on the road in perfect condition again by june 1. Mark my words. I started building this car from the ground up for the past 1 1/2 years just to have it exclusively for this summer and gosh darnett, nothing's going to stop me from achieving that goal!

I'll start a thread of me fixing it with all the bodywork i do. i'm no expert at it, but i can post what i do and how I go about it.
                        Recent Rebranding!!
                        E30 SM62/S62
                        E30 M60 V8
                        E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

i really like the rear wing, its half an mtech 2 right, i might have to pose off you if i can find on at a good price
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

It is half of the M-tech II wing. I have the upper half lying around i dont know what to do with :)

Just fill the 3 holes on the top of it and that's it. I didn't bother with the sides because it looked great anyway. good luck it's pretty easy, but rather expensive for a relatively insignificant mod.
                            Recent Rebranding!!
                            E30 SM62/S62
                            E30 M60 V8
                            E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

i can tell you what to do with it, someone is selling the bottom half on ebay
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X