Anyone recognize these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recognize these?

Picked these up for stupid cheap. Just wondering if anyone knows what kit these are or are trying to emulate. I picked them up because finding a rear apron for the early model US bumper cars is hard. The price was too good to pass up. Thanks! http://imgur.com/gallery/9zXfQOg Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

The sideskirts are vert specific ACS style skirts (probably not original) but they will fit on coupe/sedans as well. The rear I am not too sure about. Could be generic, Zender or something.

Last edited by reelizmpro; 05-05-2020, 11:23 AM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Ok cool thanks I appreciate it man! Bought them from some older guy who said he bought them a long time ago for his '84 318i and just never put them on. Gave them to me for $25. Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Comment

don't know what it is but for $25 its a steal

Comment

That reminds me. I scored a 3 pc zender rear apron for free back in the 90's. A customer of a shop I used to hang out at decided he didn't like it and tossed it into the dumpster while the car was on the lift. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
          X