Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current rear valences for diving boards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Current rear valences for diving boards

    I have been looking for a few months and the only current options seem to be a fake eBay zender 3-peice or the DTM fiberworks one which comes to over $650 after shipping and tax.... Anyone have any other suggestions/pictures? I am aware of others that no longer exist from browsing older threads. Thank you!

    #2
    Torbaymods / torbayshop makes some reproduction E30 stuff.

    I ordered some stuff for my E28 and am pleased with the quality so far (although I have not mounted it on the car yet).

    Review thread and some pics here:

    Comment


      #3
      You can cut off the rear valence from a late model: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...on#post3428477

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Panici View Post
        Torbaymods / torbayshop makes some reproduction E30 stuff.

        I ordered some stuff for my E28 and am pleased with the quality so far (although I have not mounted it on the car yet).

        Review thread and some pics here:
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...p-on-instagram
        Do they have a website or do you have to order them through Instagram?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by D3R3K View Post

          Do they have a website or do you have to order them through Instagram?
          I ordered through instagram messages, but that was over a year ago.
          Your best bet is to send him a message on insta and go from there.

          Comment


            #6
            For anyone on this thread in the future: my solution was to find an mt2 late model bumper and cut the bumper part off to use only the valence. I had to cut a new exhaust cutout and make a (not amazing) custom set of mounts, but it works and looks good imo.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 11.30.19 AM.png
Views:	63
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	10108454

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by khiobrien2 View Post
              For anyone on this thread in the future: my solution was to find an mt2 late model bumper and cut the bumper part off to use only the valence. I had to cut a new exhaust cutout and make a (not amazing) custom set of mounts, but it works and looks good imo.
              mt2? Any more pictures?

              Comment

              Working...
              X