No announcement yet.

Small bumper conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully my car will look as good as urs one day, since I have the same exact car minus the good looks :(

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
      hey inspr8r heres an idea try fitting ur 87 valence to teh plastic bumpers, Sure it will take work but ittl be worth it and im sure ur used to doin custom work.
      Already did. You're talking about the one that i got from BMP that was horribly molded? I cut it down, trimmed, fiberglassed filled an painted it, now i'm working on the install part. I'll have pics when it is done...
      Nick

87 325 5MT
      02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
        inspr8r did you ever get a chance to look at my post on bimmerforums about fixing an is spoiler. I have most of one and reaaaaaally like em. They look sick.

I always forget ur cars an eta.
        Yea, i saw it, looked like what i did to some of my trim panels i had to cut. My iS spoiler is still intact, i'm just working on designing new iS mounting brackets in both aluminum and plastic. I soon as i perfect the dimensions.

I didn't want to undercut jordan as i know he planned on it, but i need something now, and the guy i'm working with says quantities are good.
        Nick

87 325 5MT
        02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Working...
        X